Advice

Confused_girl asks:
I have a boyfriend who I love and have been dating for nearly two years now. We plan on getting married after I finish high school. But I am starting to have feelings for my friend and she used to have feelings for me. I'm bisexual and one night while i was spending the night she kissed me and I kissed her back and we made out and fooled around but we both have feelings what should I do?.
Candy asks:
Hello. I turned 18 in November and I had sex for the first time in February. I had had my chance to do so many times before but a little voice in my head always told me it wasn't time or the guy wasn't "the one" so I always stopped. I was stimulated at a very early age due to sexual abuse so I unfortunately knew what it was to reach an orgasm since I was very very young. I began taking SSRI's when I was 15 and it threw off my hormones a bit. After that I could still reach a climax but it was sometimes just uninteresting to me.
Hi. I'm 16 and I live with my mom, her friend, and my two aunts. About a year ago I was diagnosed with micropenis. I was very embarrassed and insecure even before the diagnosis, and thought that no one would ever want to be my girlfriend. But now I want to try dating for relationships and sex. My mom and aunts are AGAINST this, feeling that girls would dump me when they learn of my condition and leave me heartbroken. This made me feel very bad because my family doesn't support me.
andm123 asks:
Hello. So I'm a 15 year old boy who is a freshman in high school. I suffer from anxiety, depression, OCD, and recovering from an eating disorder. Lately, I have been finding myself wanting to pursue a romantic and sexual relationship with a girl (I'm straight). No one in particular, I just want a relationship. But I feel like I have obstacles keeping me from one. I feel like my mental disorders are preventing me from having any relationship that is personal, romantic, and sexual with any girl.
Silamy asks:
I come from an emotionally abusive home that occasionally gets physical. I was sexually assaulted by a family member when I was nine -not one who lives with me, and almost no one in the family knows. About a year ago, I cut the strings on a friendship that had gotten out of hand and turned into an abusive situation. I have been battling with depression for at least nine years. I'm nineteen, and a few months into my first relationship. I'm terrified. NOT OF HIM! I'm the one who initiated -and we were friends for years before I did.
Peralta asks:
Before I ask this I want to say I am not some uber-conservative person, and I have a lot of friends who do the one night stand thing, et cetera, and I think it's completely fine. For them. I am just worried there is something wrong with me:. I have never had the desire to have sex and the idea of me having it is rather squicky. I just don't understand the appeal in having something thrust into you, and everything around it seems really gross. I am also almost 20 but I feel way too young to be having sex, anyway. Is this something I will ever grow out of?
Anonymousssdude asks:
Hello there, i am 18 years old and my girlfriend is 16. She has been with around 17 other guys, given one blowjob and handjobs etc. but when it comes to me, she does not seem to care about what I want. I please her from fingering her, go down on her and we have sex as well. But when it comes to handjobs she does not seem to be willing to work in order to plessure me. The only thing she does is touch me down there in order to tease me which she finds funny but i hate it. What can i do to tell her in a nice way that i really would like her to do SOMETHING instead of just pissing me off?
Anonymous asks:
I'm a 15-y/o girl who has recently fell in love with a 15-y/o girl that I met in December. We've made it clear that we have romantic and sexual interests about each other, even though we think it's still too soon. She knows that I've been sexually active with multiple partners for a couple years, and she's very enthusiastic about experiencing new feelings and desires (I'm the first female she's ever been interested in.) We both agree that we're OK at the moment, but... I have HPV.
tazzy asks:
Hi, me and my girlfriend are dating for almost 2 years now, we met when she was 19 and I was 21, we love each other and our relationship is going great, with only one exception - sex. We had our first sex few weeks after we have met and the problem was that she didn't feel almost anything during it, and we are dealing with this problem since then. We both had some sexual experiences before and she claims that she has never had experience like this, only that she hasn't reached orgasm every time but at least felt pleasure during it.
soclara asks:
I'm in a long-distance relationship with a guy I met on a dating site, and I am having a very difficult time with showing him my body in a way that is real as opposed to posed/cropped/filtered in a way that makes me look better. To give some background, exactly a year ago I developed disordered eating, then "graduated" to binging/purging. I've always been fat, since I was little, and I think that is part of the reason I look the way I do now.