Advice

Without condoms, I only last five minutes: what's wrong with me?

Kris
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for over a year. I have never loved or felt this way about a girl. We have been sexually active ever since we started hooking-up and dated. She has the ring, and I like not having to use a condom. She is the first girl I have never worn a condom with though. At first I could last 15 to 20 min of intense intercourse and now I last 5 min tops....

I'm not ready...but am I just overthinking it?

Barbara
asks:
I have been so grateful for this site, it has been wonderful in making me more comfortable about my relationship. Basically, it comes down to the fact that my boyfriend and I are at the point where sex would seem like the next natural step, but every time we get close, we end up having a discussion instead....

I didn't want to go without protection, but could I be pregnant?

anonymous
asks:
Ok, so I lost my virginity at 14. I'm 16 now, and I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago with my boyfriend who is 18. I didn't want to have it without a condom because I'm not on birth control, but he wanted to, and he's done so much for me in the past (not sexually), that I felt I owed him this. I told him that the only way I would have unprotected sex, he would have to pull out....

Why is birth control always the woman's responsibility?

Anonymous
asks:
I heard about a male birth control pill a few years ago but have not heard anything about it since. Does it even exist? Other than the condom, I feel like it's always the woman's responsibility. I know that the consequences of unprotected sex are heavier for women but I would love it if it wasn't always the woman who had to throw her body out of whack by taking birth control....

If we're just rubbing genitals, are there still risks?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi I'm a 17 year old girl and I've been sexually active with my boyfriend for a few months. We always use condoms. But recently we have been trying this new thing where I sit on him, facing him (naked obviously) and his penis is straight up and we just kinda rub up and down for a little bit....

Is this just about BDSM fantasy, or is he paying for a dominatrix?

Beantowngal07
asks:
I recently stumbled upon some disturbing web sites that my boyfriend had been looking at on the internet. Mostly they were in regards to BDSM and submission. I am not a prude, and porn does not bother me, the thing that bothered me the most was that the most frequently visited sites were for dominatrixes in our area who perform these acts for money....

I don't think this is normal, can I just cut my labia off?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a 17-year old virgin and something has been bothering me ever since I was 13-years old. My labia are huge...and the thing that is bothering me the most, is that I have three labia! The third one is connected to one, I don't really know how to explain it, but I really hate it. I have never told anyone because I'm very embarrassed about it....

But then he put a condom on, is there still a risk?

Anonymous
asks:
So this all started a month ago, I had been on my period for five days and I had sex with my boyfriend during my period. Around four days later we had sex again. Then we had it once more a week after. He usually goes in me for like 15-30 seconds without a condom, and then he puts a condom on....

Meet Your Prostate!

anonymous
asks:
I'm not gay, but I like my butt and anus played with. Can someone tell me why?...

He loves this position, but it hurts me like hell.

la.shortie
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year and we have been having sex. But when we do the doggystyle (not anal) its painful for me. I feel that like my stomach is hurting, which kinda sucks because my boyfriend likes it a lot but its too painful for me. I try to bear with the pain so I can please him but sometimes its too much. What can I do so it doesn't hurt?...

Am I only able to have sex without emotions?

Anonymous
asks:
I have no reservations when I have casual sex. However when one of these flings turns into a relationship and things get serious I don't want to have sex with them anymore. It has happened with my last three boyfriends and has been the primary reason for my breakups....

Are these side effects of the pill...or am I pregnant?

NEED-ANSWERS
asks:
Hi, I am on Ortho Tricyclen Lo, and I have been taking them for almost a month now. I am on my placebo pills, but haven't had my period yet. Is that supposed to happen? On day 3 of taking my pills, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and three weeks later I have been feeling very sick, low energy, nauseated and bloated, and have been very moody....

Switching pills and douching

Dixie
asks:
My boyfriend and I have had a sexual relationship for over 5 years now. I've always been on birth control, but recently (1 week ago) switched to another pill. The past 2 weeks he has been ejaculating inside of me. Two questions: does my risk of pregnancy go up since I am in the middle of transitioning between pills AND how do I clean myself since he has been finishing there?...

She's five days late: are condoms REALLY effective?

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I had sex about a week and a half before her period was due with a spermicidal condom on. Now she five days late and I'm really worried. We took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I keep hearing that you can take a HPT after a missed period but, isn't there still a certain amount of days you need to wait regardless of a missed period?...

Can a girl get vaccinated against HPV even if she's already sexually active?

Anonymous
asks:
One of the ways to help prevent cervical cancer and/or HPV infection is by taking a vaccination with HPV vaccine. I read it somewhere and it says that ideally females should get the vaccine before they are sexually active. This is because the vaccine is most effective in women/girls who have not yet acquired any of the HPV types covered by the vaccine....

How does estrogen dose affect protection against pregnancy?

Michelle
asks:
Does the amount of estrogen in birth control pills (ex. low, high or moderate levels) have any effect on protection against pregnancy? For example, is it better to take a birth control pill with a higher level of estrogen than one of the newer "low dose" ones? Will the protection be the same?...

He's so perfect, and I feel too self-concious for intimacy!

Anonymous
asks:
I am overweight by about 30lbs, so I do have some extra "baggage". Anyway, most likely, this weight isn't going any where, because I've tried many times, and failed many times. So the problem is, my boyfriend and I have been dating for some time now, and he really is wanting to have sex (and it's not just him, I do too)....

Is my foreskin supposed to go back like that?

bashescobar
asks:
So, I just had sex for the first time last night and I guess my foreskin went back and it kinda hurt. Is it normal that my foreskin should go back like that? Also, I never had an orgasm last night and I woke up this morning and my foreskin was still pulled back. Is THAT normal? -Confused ...

Seriously, enough with the fruit already.

yoyo333
asks:
I have had sex with my girlfriend many times now. And she still has not had her "cherry" popped. She is a soccer player and is very active and I have heard that could effect the "cherry" being popped. So is it just me? Or could it be other factors that could affect the cherry being popped?...