Questions and Answers

Will my boobs get bigger if I go on the pill?

goov9 asks:

Hey guys. I'm 18 and have really small breasts, I'm like a 32A, but I'm also only 5'3 and around 110 pounds. I got my period when I was 13 and my breasts have not gotten any larger. When I first got my period, I was around 135 pounds at my heaviest, but they were not any bigger then than they are now (I didn't go on a diet, the weight just melted away). I want to go on the pill to regulate my period because I still don't really get it regularly, however it is becoming more predictable. I was wondering if I go on the pill my breasts will get larger, because maybe since I'm not getting my period as steady as I should, and maybe it has to do with my hormone levels or something, if going on the pill will make them bigger? And what about helping with acne?(And my mom is a small B cup btw).
THANKS for your help!

I took my pill two hours late. Is this okay?

Jellybean102999 asks:

Hi, my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and we just had sex for the first time the other day. I'm on the pill, but I'm still really nervous because he came inside of me. I had gotten my period on Monday and started my new cycle of the pill. My period ended Wednesday and we had sex Thursday night. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I took my pill at 8:30 at night, but I usually take it at 6:30 pm. Then on Thursday, I took it at 6:30. Is this a problem? I've been so paranoid the last few days and I can't get my mind off of it. All of my friends keep telling me that I'm fine. I had a little stomach ache Friday morning, the day after we had sex. That made me even more nervous and I kept thinking I had morning sickness! All of my friends use the pill and their boyfriends ejaculate in them all the time, even when my friends forget to take their pill one night or something. I've been on the pill since August now, so my body is used to it. Do I have a lot to worry about?! I keep freaking out and asking my friends millions of questions and they keep telling me I'm fine. I feel fine and I don't feel any different after that stomach ache I had, but I'm still thinking about it. Thanks for your help!

We had sex for 10 seconds; am I pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

I am a 15 year-old girl and me and my boyfriend started to mess around. We ended up having sex but only for a few seconds, seriously, under 10 seconds. I know it wasn't a lot and I've read some of your other answers to others so I do know that even if it's short there is always a risk; but I honestly want to know what the chances are of me being pregnant from such a short amount of time of sex. I want an honest answer. Not just something you think you should say to scare me into using protection. We are both scared and will never do this again till we are older. I'm sick of worrying and just want an honest, straight forward answer. I've been having most of the same signs of having my period, but I've read that that could also be signs of pregnancy so I don't know what to think. Please help me. Thank you.

I'm not comfortable with my body; does this mean I'm not ready for sex?

Anonymous asks:

I'm 16 years-old and I have been going out with this truly amazing guy I have known for nearly five years. We have been dating for 2 months, but I feel as if we have really connected physically and emotionally. We talk openly about sex and express ourselves as mature and intelligent young adults. The problem is that I have difficulties accepting myself physically. I have very very small breasts and a petite frame and that keeps me from experimenting sexually with my partner. I know I have a great personality and other good features, but I cannot help feeling like a child. Is my underdevelopment or my insecurity a sign that I am not ready for sex?

Thank you.

My GF was fingered by her ex without her consent; Is she still a virgin?

Anonymous asks:

Yeah, so I'm a guy and I actally need some info. Its probably pretty weird, but I really need some info on my gf. I am a religious person and very straight-edge; I abstain from pre-maritial sex and alcohol and whatnot. A while back my girlfriend told me that she had an ex-boyfriend that fingered her w/o her consent. She tried to give him a second chance, but he did it again, so she stayed away from him. She was too afraid to tell him that hat he did was not ok with her. She is very upright too and was crying and everthing else when telling me this. I have no knowledge about female sex stuff, but is she still a virgin? It really upsets her to talk about it, so I dont like doing it, but would she have felt the same way she did as if she were having sex? Does that mak her a virgin or not

When does pre-cum come out of a guy's penis?

Love11 asks:

When does pre-cum come out of a guy's penis? Does it come out when he gets an erection or does it come out when he is actually having sex? Does it depend on the guy?

It's normal to start a family in the military, but do you think he's ready?

Anonymous asks:

I am 19 and a Cpl in the Marine Corps. I recently got married to my high school sweetheart who is also a Cpl in the Marine Corps. I have always wanted to be a mother since before I can remember, I really want to have a baby but don't know for sure if my husband is ready for that kind of responsibility. I know that 19 is very young to have a baby but in the Marine Corps it is perfectly normal to have a child already. I don't know what to do.

Lubricant (not diamonds) is a girl's best friend.

Meg asks:

Every once in a while I will have a problem staying wet when I'm having sex with my boyfriend. I'll start out wet, but then will dry up and we will have to stop because the condom will break or it becomes painful for him? Is this normal? What can I do? Please help, I love him so much and I definitely love having sex with him, but I don't know what's going on? Thanks!

How do I actually get birth control?

anonymous asks:

This is really important! Okay, I need to know what I need to do to obtain birth control, by myself. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for a few months but we always used condoms. Properly, I assure you. However, about a month ago, we both came to the conclusion that we wouldn't have vaginal sex anymore cause of how worried we both got about pregnancy risks afterwards. Now we're really wanting to start again. But I really want to get on the pill before we do. I just honestly don't know where to start with that. I have to make an appointment with a doctor right? Well, I don't know where to go for the appointment. The doctor that I've always gone to is like a family doctor and he even delivered me so that would just be awkward cause he's like friends with my mother and everything. And I don't know what to expect from the appointment. I really just wanna go in, get the birth control, and be outta there. But that's probably not the case. So what should I expect? And how much does the appointment, on top of the purchase of the birth control cost? My boyfriend will help with the money of course, but I'm scared if they're gonna do any tests. I've never had a pap smear or anything. It's hard that I have to do this alone. My mother I KNOW won't support me in this. But it's what I've decided to do and it's what I want. So I would appreciate some advice. /: Thank you.

Discharge happens

Anonymous asks:

I'm a 15 year-old girl who is, yes, a virgin. The thing is I discharge, like, a lot. Not only is it embarrassing if I'm at a friends house and always worried about if I'm on my period or just discharging like crazy or if I'm with my boyfriend and having the same reaction. I always close up and get insecure. I tried talking to my mother about it who now believes I'm sexually active with my boyfriend. So that didn't help. I have no idea what to do about this, and it freaks me out cause what if something is wrong with me?

I'm worried that something might have gone wrong!

ludaluvaa asks:

Okay, I am 14 years old and my boyfriend is 16. I'm a virgin and we were trying to have sex. I'm so scared that I'm pregnant because I keep thinking that there was sperm on his finger when he fingered me. I just finished my period about two days ago. Even if there wasn't sperm on his finger, I keep thinking that there might have been a hole in the condom! I can't even think of anything else! I am so scared and the pills is over $39.99 and I can't talk to my mom about it because she will make a big deal about it cause I sneaked out today to see him. What do i do?

My boyfriend doesn't get pre-cum!

Love11 asks:

Is it possible that some boys just don't pre-ejaculate. I don't believe that my boyfriend ever does. I have checked multiple times to see if there is ever anything on the tip of his penis after he gets an erection and there is never anything there. Also, does pre-ejaculate always contain sperm?

The pill, and condoms, and a sponge...oh my!

Anonymous asks:

I am normally on the Pill, but due to sickness, stopped taking it and began waiting for my next period to begin it again. It has been over a month since I had my last period. Anyway, my bf and I had sex for the first time recently. I wore a Today Sponge and he wore a new condom both times. He also pulled out both times, just in case (we were very careful in lubing, using condom, and sponge, etc). What are my chances of being pregnant?

Today I had a rush of watery pink discharge (what is this??) and now I believe I have my period. I am bleeding, but not heavily and it doesn't look normal (not as thick). I took the Pill today since I think I have my period. It has been about a day since the last time we had sex, but I am worried still. Should I take Emergency Contraception just in case? Even if the condom didn't break, should I take it to ease my worried mind?

We were so careful, but what constitutes the small percentage of failure in condoms? I don't think I am pregnant, but I am worried. Especially wondering if I should take the EC just because I am within the 5 day period...

Why does anal sex hurt?

Anonymous asks:

Manual sex feels fine but anal sex really hurts me. And my boyfriend use lots of lubricant but my ass really hurts during and after anal sex. Why does anal sex hurt so much?

Can sexual activity alter your period?

Anonymous asks:

Since becoming sexually active, I feel like my menstrual flow has changed and that my cramps have been worse. Before, I hardly had any cramps but now I really feel pain during the first day of my period.

22 years of clockwork cycles, but now where's my period?

Anonymous asks:

Hey, I was wondering why after 22 years of a normal period...my period did not come this month. I have not had any intercourse and was just wondering why this is. I feel the cramps but nothing happens. What is wrong with my body????

What does "is there a chance you could be pregnant" really mean?

amanda asks:

When a doctor asks "is there any chance you could be pregnant?" What exactly do they want to know? I mean just by having sex there is a chance, however small, that I could be pregnant at any given moment. I take birth control so I seriously doubt that I would be, but I'm never sure what to say. If I say no, I feel like I'm kind of lying or not really answering the right question. If I say yes, I don't really know what happens...

Penis size worries, weight loss issues, and nonlatex condom queries

Private asks:

I am a 16 year old male, weighing in at 212lbs. I am losing weight at a decent rate, which I have heard helps your penis size. I have seen post contradicting the last statement, however from my own research; losing weight helps to increase blood flow to the penis, which in turn helps your penis "grow". On to the subject, I have what I could consider an unusually small penis. At 5 inches in length and 4 inches in girth I am not sure what size condom to get. I have been looking, for a while now, only to find nothing. To make finding the right condom harder, my girlfriend is allergic to latex. I am nervous enough about my penis size (the smallest she has had is 8 inches), but finding the right condom makes me more nervous. Thank you.

I had unprotected oral sex, and I'm worried about HIV

Anonymous asks:

About 4 months ago, I had unprotected oral sex with a guy that I know has been with at least a few other girls. The question of protection or other sexual partners never came up, although he knew that I was a virgin and that he was not. I was worried about my risk for HIV, again, I do not know his history. I have had no testing or symptoms as of yet.

Can I give her an abortion with tablets?

Ahmed asks:

I have a urgent question that I had sex with my girl friend two months ago and now she has become pregnant and I don't want this pregnancy to be delivered and even don't want to abortion by incision. My doctor advised me to use CYTOTEC tablets of Pfizer, that it will sloughs off the pregnancy. I am not sure,please tell me is it right to use it? Does it work. It's urgent.

When can you get pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

If you had sex a week or days after your period can you get pregnant?

Crisis Pregnancy Centers: Harm, Not Help

Anonymous asks:

I heard about a really good organization that helps girls who are pregnant and don't want an abortion. It's called Birthright. I have seen one in my town, but I can't find it on your site. Do you have any information about Birthright or stuff about the way the baby is developing so that we can find out more about our options?

Unprotected sex, then my period: I'm not pregnant, right?

itsme77 asks:

About a month ago I had sex for the first time and I did it because my boyfriend said he would love me if I did. Well it happened four times and we didn't use protection at all. Well 2 days later I started my period and it was a normal 7 day period, then 2 days after I stopped I started spotting a dark brownish color. Then that stopped and then 2 days after that I spotted again and it was light. But it only lasted a day. So when should I start this month? And since I had my period 2 days after I can't be pregnant right? He broke up with me and my mom like hates me now so please help. Thanks.

Why does he just walk away when he reaches orgasm, leaving me in the lurch?

annoyed asks:

Why do guys get so tired and uninterested after they orgasm? Just because his penis isn't hard anymore doesn't mean he has to stop! I would totally keep doing other things focused on other parts of the body until he's ready again, and I wouldn't mind continuing to be stimulated with his hands or something, but he doesn't seem interested. He just lays there and if I try to do anything else he gets up immediately to clean up and put his clothes back on. Why?

I didn't bleed, and now everyone is saying I wasn't really a virgin.

confused asks:

This site is amazing. I've followed many of the articles here and they've helped me alot throughout my questioning days.

But now, I've heard a lot about womens hymens being the maker and/or breaker of their virginity but in my case it wasn't. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 2 years a few days ago, and I didn't bleed like my friends told me I would. I had the tiniest spot of blood on my panties when I got home that night. My boyfriend is trying to question if I was a virgin or not to begin with, my friends are trying to say I must have had sex before. Now my boyfriend is starting to feel bad because he doesn't feel like he was "big" enough to break my virginity. I don't feel like losing my boyfriend because I might have a stretchier hymen that didn't need to be "popped".

How could I make them all realize this without sounding like a know-it-all pervert ??