Advice

The condom broke and now I'm late!

BarbieDancerx3
asks:
My boyfriend and I had intercourse on Valentine's Day. Well, as he started to ejaculate he told me to get off and I felt him ejaculate on me a little so I told him the condom broke. He told me he went in me a little, but I told him not to worry because it was the day after my period. Well I WAS supposed to get my period on the 7th and now I'm 5 days late!...

I really want to have sex with her ... what should I do?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I'm 16 and my girlfriend is going on 15 in a month. I've wanted to have sex with her for a while, and I've spoke to her about it twice. The last conversation ending up in a fight which was resolved. But she thinks that it's wrong to have sex unless you are prepared to have a kid. I hate kids, so does she....

Dry Humping?

roconti
asks:
Is two people rubbing their bodies together considered a sex act?...

Not feeling much with penetration, what's up with that?

Ashlee B.
asks:
I'm 18 years old and I recently just lost my virginity. It wasn't very painful at all as I had heard it might be, in fact the pain I felt was very minor and more so irritating to my vagina than anything. The thing that I was worried about though however, is the fact that after he entered, I felt nothing....

Second month on the pill and it's still weird!

Anonymous
asks:
Hey Sexperts, I've been on the combination birth control pill Lutera for about a month and a half now. The problem is, on the first pack, my period came halfway through the second active pill week and lasted until almost the end of the inactive pill week (almost a 3 week period!). It was really light, but still super annoying....

Faith, sex, and getting over it.

Kiwi
asks:
Dear Scarleteen, My family's religion has gotten me really twisted up about sex. I don't participate in that denomination anymore, but it still makes me feel guilty when I try to or think about trying to have sex with my boyfriend. I'm worried about it effecting me later in life - what if I'll never be able to have sex because of religious trauma?...

He's older, I'm intimidated and unsure

Anonymous
asks:
I am a 15 year old girl and I have a boyfriend who is 20 we are going out for about two months we both love each other and till now we have had only one private moment were we smooched and he touched my breasts after asking and he tried to touch my privates like he just placed his finger there but he didn't go inside I told him that I did...

Tired of taking my moody pills

anonymous
asks:
I am sexually active and I have a boyfriend and I have been on the the pill (I have tried a few different brands) for about 21 months now and have always had some problems with my mood/personality/I've turned into a huge bitch since I have been on it....

Is it normal for girls to experiment with sex together when they're not lesbian?

Sam
asks:
A couple of years ago I was over at my best friends house and we were in her living room ready to go to sleep and we were just talking and she asked me if I masturbate and I told her I did and then she started to rub her clitoris and then she started to rub mine. After that she asked me if I had ever kissed a girl and I said no then we started to make out and stuff....

Sex, period.

Anonymous
asks:
Can you have sex when you have your period? If so, how?...

Sexually harassed at work: what should I do?

Kayla
asks:
There's this guy at work who keep hitting on me. At first it seemed like innocent flirting but it's gotten downright vulgar and creepy. He's 15 years older than me. I'd like to remain friends with him, if possible but he seems to think that when I turn 18 it will be okay that he says completely inappropriate things in the workplace....

Would friends-with-benefits work for me?

Anonymous
asks:
I've been confused about my sexual attraction to a guy I've liked for the past 2 years. He has always made it clear that he only wants sex from me, but he has no romantic feelings for me, and I've always been confused about how far I've wanted to go with something so unstable....

Do vibrators cause a loss of sensitivity?

girl16
asks:
I have heard two different stories; one, that using a vibrator can do no harm, and two, that using a vibrator can do worlds of harm! I have heard that using one will desensitize the area and make sex with a real person totally unenjoyable and dissatisfying. Which theory is true?...

Vulva, I hardly knew ye

Anonymous
asks:
I don't know if I'm your average 20 year old. (virgin and only had one b.f.)I have never been able to insert a tampon correctly, nor have I ever looked at my own va-jay-jay. I recently shaved it for the first time. I really don't know what the call is for anything relating to my womanly junk, you know? I don't know if I should leave the hair down there, wax, or completely shave it all off....

I need more than looks to know if I find someone attractive: what does that mean in terms of my orientation?

Holly
asks:
I've noticed that I never really feel sexually attracted to anyone solely on the basis of how they look. I can find people aesthetically attractive. I'm not asexual, though-- I CAN be sexually attracted to people, it's just that I can't be particularly attracted to anyone unless I know what their personalities are like. So, my question is whether I should be considering myself bi, gay, pan, or......

He was going to pull out...but he didn't, and I feel bad taking Plan B.

Stacey
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 months and we just started having sex. He was my first and I am completely in love with him. We've been protected for 4 of the times with a condom, but tonight we didn't use one. He was about to pull out right before, but he came....

Differences in labial appearance and sensitivity: is something wrong?

C
asks:
I am an 18 year old virgin, and I have been reading about labia on your website. I realize labia come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colors, and many other girls have posted similar concerns. My labia minora are very asymmetrical (I know, normal) and different colors (I know, also normal)....

Sex hurts her, but I don't want it to!

Anonymous
asks:
Ok, me and my girlfriend just now started to have sex and it's like still hurting her after like the 3rd time we couldn't really do it too long that time because it hurt her. And I'm worried if I'm not doing something right because I don't want to hurt her I want it to be enjoyable for her. What Do I Do!...

I want to wait, but he's pushing (literally) and I'm not sure what's going on!

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend is respectful of my wishes not to engage in pre-marital sex, but lately, he has been teasing me with his penis and sometimes applying pressure "down there." Then I always make sure he doesn't push any further, but a few times he has pushed a little bit into my labia. But lately, I have been wondering I have lost my virginity...have I?...