Questions and Answers

Ask your question

What does "is there a chance you could be pregnant" really mean?

amanda asks:

When a doctor asks "is there any chance you could be pregnant?" What exactly do they want to know? I mean just by having sex there is a chance, however small, that I could be pregnant at any given moment. I take birth control so I seriously doubt that I would be, but I'm never sure what to say. If I say no, I feel like I'm kind of lying or not really answering the right question. If I say yes, I don't really know what happens...

Penis size worries, weight loss issues, and nonlatex condom queries

Private asks:

I am a 16 year old male, weighing in at 212lbs. I am losing weight at a decent rate, which I have heard helps your penis size. I have seen post contradicting the last statement, however from my own research; losing weight helps to increase blood flow to the penis, which in turn helps your penis "grow". On to the subject, I have what I could consider an unusually small penis. At 5 inches in length and 4 inches in girth I am not sure what size condom to get. I have been looking, for a while now, only to find nothing. To make finding the right condom harder, my girlfriend is allergic to latex. I am nervous enough about my penis size (the smallest she has had is 8 inches), but finding the right condom makes me more nervous. Thank you.

I had unprotected oral sex, and I'm worried about HIV

Anonymous asks:

About 4 months ago, I had unprotected oral sex with a guy that I know has been with at least a few other girls. The question of protection or other sexual partners never came up, although he knew that I was a virgin and that he was not. I was worried about my risk for HIV, again, I do not know his history. I have had no testing or symptoms as of yet.

Can I give her an abortion with tablets?

Ahmed asks:

I have a urgent question that I had sex with my girl friend two months ago and now she has become pregnant and I don't want this pregnancy to be delivered and even don't want to abortion by incision. My doctor advised me to use CYTOTEC tablets of Pfizer, that it will sloughs off the pregnancy. I am not sure,please tell me is it right to use it? Does it work. It's urgent.

When can you get pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

If you had sex a week or days after your period can you get pregnant?

Unprotected sex, then my period: I'm not pregnant, right?

itsme77 asks:

About a month ago I had sex for the first time and I did it because my boyfriend said he would love me if I did. Well it happened four times and we didn't use protection at all. Well 2 days later I started my period and it was a normal 7 day period, then 2 days after I stopped I started spotting a dark brownish color. Then that stopped and then 2 days after that I spotted again and it was light. But it only lasted a day. So when should I start this month? And since I had my period 2 days after I can't be pregnant right? He broke up with me and my mom like hates me now so please help. Thanks.

Why does he just walk away when he reaches orgasm, leaving me in the lurch?

annoyed asks:

Why do guys get so tired and uninterested after they orgasm? Just because his penis isn't hard anymore doesn't mean he has to stop! I would totally keep doing other things focused on other parts of the body until he's ready again, and I wouldn't mind continuing to be stimulated with his hands or something, but he doesn't seem interested. He just lays there and if I try to do anything else he gets up immediately to clean up and put his clothes back on. Why?

I didn't bleed, and now everyone is saying I wasn't really a virgin.

confused asks:

This site is amazing. I've followed many of the articles here and they've helped me alot throughout my questioning days.

But now, I've heard a lot about womens hymens being the maker and/or breaker of their virginity but in my case it wasn't. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 2 years a few days ago, and I didn't bleed like my friends told me I would. I had the tiniest spot of blood on my panties when I got home that night. My boyfriend is trying to question if I was a virgin or not to begin with, my friends are trying to say I must have had sex before. Now my boyfriend is starting to feel bad because he doesn't feel like he was "big" enough to break my virginity. I don't feel like losing my boyfriend because I might have a stretchier hymen that didn't need to be "popped".

How could I make them all realize this without sounding like a know-it-all pervert ??

Cherries Jubilee

Anonymous asks:

I was fingering a girl that I have been hanging out with for a while now and she's a cool girl. She's had sex before and is not a virgin but when I was fingering her, I felt the cherry and then after we were done she said she started her period. This isn' the first time a girl has started to bleed cause of me fingering them and its not cause I have long nails, my nails are fine. So I told her about my past times and that I don't think its your period and she said she was never early and that she's not due for another 8 days! I think its cause I hit their cherry again. Is that possible to break a girl's cherry...again?! Help.

Erection for almost an hour: what should we do?

Macy asks:

My boyfriend is 22 this year and he has had one sexual partner before me, I am 21 and he is the first person I've ever had a sexual relationship with. We've been having sex for almost a year and we've been together for about two years. I was wondering whether it is normal for a guy to be able to have an erection that lasts for 40 minutes (at least) to almost an hour (sometimes more) in bed? He tells me that a lot of girls want a guy who can last long in bed, but unfortunately for me (and ironically, him as well), I can never find the stamina to keep going for that long - we both do our parts and take turns with who is on top, but I reckon this is due to the whole process taking about 3 hours at least because of foreplay and the cuddling after sex. If we take a break, either of us will just lose the mood to continue. It is the same whether or not I give him a hand/blow job before we start having sex - he still maintains his erection for a very long time. I do get frustrated because of how long it can take, and although there are times when I do enjoy him being able to last so long, other times I'd rather just have a quickie. Is there anything we can do about this? Or is it just something certain guys have? I don't want to ask him about his previous sexual relationship because I'm comfortable not knowing the details.

Another question I have is whether a guy can be too used to his own hands when he masturbates, so much so that no matter how I try I can't get him to cum no matter what method I use when I'm giving him a blow/hand job (just my hands, hands and mouth, mouth only) which is what I do when he needs a release and I'm having my period. The reason I'm asking is also because when I'm tired or sore from all the vigorous sexercise, sometimes I try to finish him off with a hand/blow job but it's the same and it doesn't get him off unless he takes over and does it himself.

He doesn't complain about it, and doesn't force me to do anything that I am not comfortable with, but I do want to be able to satisfy him from beginning until the end because he never fails to satisfy me. Am I missing anything here?

I'm 14, and a virgin, but can fit fingers inside my vagina: is something wrong with me?

Anonymous asks:

I'm 14 years old and a virgin. When I explore myself or masturbate I find that I can fit at least 3 fingers inside myself without much discomfort. I haven't had sex and yet it feels like I'm stretched out or something. Could this mean that I really am just loose? I mean I've been fingered by my boyfriend before but never anything else.
Shouldn't my hymen be intact? My friend told me that the heavier your period flow is how wideset you are *downthere*. What could she mean by that? I'm so confused and embarrassed that I don't know better. Please help.

I'm a sexual abuse survivor: how do I get okay being intimate again?

Anonymous asks:

I'm 15 years old and was sexually abused for two years in the past. How do I get over my intimacy issues?

The last boyfriend I had, anytime we were physically intimate, my chest would get really tight, I'd often start to shake, and I'd go into this blank zone where I'd just stare at the ceiling and my body would be completely unresponsive. It was really scary. Sometimes he would notice and ask me if I was alright, and I would just kind of nod numbly so I wouldn't disappoint him. Since that relationship, I've dated a little, but now it's gotten to the point where even kissing makes my stomach roil. I've had to stop seeing them so I wouldn't be put into a situation where they would try something physical. I cannot bear the thought of anything remotely sexual, and I feel like it's rapidly becoming an unstoppable downwards spiral.

I want to enjoy intimacy, not be terrified and repulsed by it. It's odd having my sisters gush over how good it feels when I just want to throw up. I feel really abnormal. I also feel like I'm never going to have a working relationship because what guy is going to want to be with a girl like me? It's frustrating, because I'm perfectly okay with all the other aspects of a relationship (of course I'd like to have someone to hang out with and cuddle with and all of that), but I'd just like it without the sex part.

What should I do? Is there any way I can fix this? I'm currently in therapy, but I still don't feel quite ready to open up and tell my therapist about my intimacy issues. It's easier this way. I hope you can help, I don't know what to do and I certainly don't want to get any worse!

He wants me to be a freak, but I just want to lay there.

Anonymous asks:

I have been with my boyfriend for a while but am shy too have sex. I just lay there without making any noises and I don't do any positions and I also make him turn off the lights so I won't see him an he won't see me. I wanna break out of my shell, he cares about me a lot but I am scared he is going to leave because there is no excitement in our sex life. I WANT him to enjoy me I care about him a lot and I don't want to lose him. I WANT to be a freak in bed and make him want to have sex with me he doesn't even wanna have sex because he says am boring. I don't wanna do anything but lay there. Thank you.

Why does my stomach feel weird after sex?

Anonymous asks:

Hello, my name is Monica and I've been in a relationship for quite some time now. Last night, my boyfriend and I decided that we were ready to make love together. We used protection (a condom), but I'm still very afraid because this morning I woke up with weird feelings in my stomach. They don't feel like cramps but they are bothersome and it feels as though I have something in my stomach...I don't know how to describe these weird feelings, but last time I had sex, I used protection and experienced these same feelings and I was not pregnant. But I'm still afraid and I feel as though I need to ask if it is normal to ever experience these weird feelings. I asked two of my friends, and they also said they experienced these weird feelings as well. I was just wondering if I should be scared about anything? I have been really upset this whole day because I need to know what is going on. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

I orgasm first, but now I'm bleeding

Anonymous asks:

I usually orgasm before my boyfriend does, and we tend to keep going so he can get off. But lately I've been having very light bleeding spots. I don't know if it is because maybe he is causing an abrasion of some kind within me since I get sensitive after an orgasm. Is he damaging something?

What's the best contraception for first time sex?

Anonymous asks:

Hi! I am a 15 year-old girl who has a concern about first time sex. During first time sex, which method of contraception is safer to use? Is it the condom?

What's THE BEST condom?

Anonymous asks:

Hey, I really need to know what is the best condom to use if it's your first time using one? I've had sex before, but I just never used a condom.

What's up with panty crust?

Anonymous asks:

I was doing laundry, and my girlfriend's panties were inside out and had a large, slightly yellowish, crusty stain on the crotch. We have not been having sex lately. I know that girls often get stains there from mucus and what not, but because this was crusty. I am alarmed that it might be semen backflow from another man. Are girls' mucus stains ever crusty? If there is semen there, should it smell like it even though it is dried? Please tell me anything you know.

What happens if the condom slips off?

Anonymous asks:

What happens if the condom slips off???

Bases and homeruns

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend recently started kissing my breasts and sucking on them. How far is that? Is that considered "sex", first base, second, third, or fourth. By the way, what do they all stand for?

Pre-ejaculate, could I be pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

If you don't know that your partner pre-came and you were having sex...but then 2 weeks later you didn't have your period could that be that I'm pregnant or could it be other things??

How many times can I do it?

Anonymous asks:

How many times can I have a sex in a month?

The why and how-not of yeast infections

Anonymous asks:

What causes a yeast infection and how can I prevent one?

He's a great boyfriend... except when it comes to sex and my boundaries.

faithx4xus asks:

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and 9 months. From the very beginning, I made it extremely clear that I was not ready for sex and not going to be for a long time, if not until marriage. He said he respected it, and we agreed not to pressure one another until we were completely comfortable with decisions we had both made as a couple. About 8 months into our relationship, we discussed our sexual boundaries and agreed that we were comfortable with dry humping. Kissing and some fondling was all that we had experienced before. Everything with that was fine, and I began to give him hand jobs about 3 months later, but it was very rare. He had no issues with that either, except for the fact that he wanted to return a similar amount of pleasure to me, but I explained I wasn't ready for that, and he claimed it was fine. In the summer we went to the beach, and it was the first time I'd been around him in that little of clothing, so I was already nervous. He didn't say anything reassuring, but he was all over me the entire time. By the end of the day, I felt used and disrespected since he had tried to pull my bottoms down a little while standing behind me, but I was not expecting it. That turned into our first major fight, and I eventually broke up with him because of it. (continued below)

He isn't okay with condoms, so I'm starting the patch. Is that safe enough?

Anonymous asks:

I'm planning to start taking birth control, patches to be more specific. My boyfriend and I used to just use just the withdrawal method before we started using condoms and he is still very uncomfortable with condoms. He cannot be as aroused when he has it on. I know sex feels better without a condom but, I would like to know if using a condom is completely necessary when already taking another type of birth control, like the pill or the patch? What do most women regularly do?