Advice

Sperm and a bucket of water?

Ramesh
asks:
The other day my girlfriend and I were kissing each other completely clothed. I ejaculated in my pants while kissing. My girlfriend doesn't know that I ejaculated. We never removed our clothes, it was just kissing. I immediately went to the bathroom to wash myself, after which my girlfriend also used the bathroom. I used water from a bucket to wash myself....

He wants me to prove I love him by having sex.

Taylor
asks:
I'm a virgin, and I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year now. He's really worried that I don't really love him unless I have sex with him. The thing is I'm not really worried about the actual sex part, I'm worried about the aftermath. You know, getting pregnant. Is there any possible way on my first time? Especially if we use a condom?...

My boyfriend is sure he's a pulling-out champ, but I think I'm pregnant.

Holly
asks:
My boyfriend is 31 years old and seems to think he is a pro at pulling out during sex. However I have been really tired and sometimes nauseous lately, plus more hungry than normal. A friend of mine who had a baby just a few days ago told me I'm probably pregnant... What do you think? I need answers ASAP!!...

Rash after sex?

teenie
asks:
I have a questionable ailment...I've developed a rash the day after my boyfriend and I have had sex but we've been together for 3 years, lost our virginity together and stay monogamous. So I can't see any risk in any STIs although I am planing to get a check-up soon. The rash is around my vaginal area but also near my bottom....

I'm pregnant: he's MIA, and my parents want me to abort. Help!

Elydia
asks:
I found out that I was pregnant a couple of months ago and after I told my boyfriend, he broke up with me. I'm not really sure what to do especially because he won't even talk to me and his friends are starting to spread rumors that the baby isn't his. When I told my parents, they completely freaked and said that I had to have an abortion, but I don't want to. Basically, I'm not sure what to do....

Lots of sex, but why a dry spell now?

Anonymous
asks:
Me and my girlfriend of 1-year used to have sex 4 to 6 times a week. But now she says she does not get in the mood and we usually only have sex like once a month. I ask her why she just says not horny anymore....

Can I just use EC instead of other birth control?

LizzyUK2002
asks:
I am going to have sex with my boyfriend soon, but I am really scared about getting pregnant. We are going to use a condom but I'm paranoid that I'm going to get pregnant. I could go on the pill but my mum wont let me.. so I'm going to ask my friend's mum, also. If I could get the morning after pill and take it just in case it won't harm me will it?...

We're ready to have sex, and want the best protection!

Boi884I
asks:
Hello, I am 18 years old and I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years. We really want to have sex and we are both ready; HOWEVER she wants to get the best protection method, as do I. So our plan is to get condoms and then birth control. The thing is, we don't know how soon the pill works and how expensive it is to buy it....

Am I pregnant? (And, why feeling you have to lie and go without protection isn't okay.)

Anonymous
asks:
I had sex a few days after my period and I made sure it was over. I lied to my boyfriend bout it so that I had time to make sure it was clean. 3 weeks later I had my period. My periods are usually irregular so I figured it's okay. But I'm still so so worried. Please help! Could I be pregnant? I haven't been feeling anything at all and I've only done it once, just that night....

Can't orgasm because of antidepressants?

shinyverse893
asks:
My boyfriend and I are both sophomores in high school. We've been together for two years, and it's a first relationship for both of us. We've decided to wait to have actual sex until we're out of high school, but we are sexually active (as in generally being sexually intimate, including oral sex, basically everything but the actual act)....

Birth control pills: the placebos, period timing and condom backup

Anonymous
asks:
Hello, I love your site very much as it offers straight and honest answers to questions that we ask ourselves every day. Thanks a lot for that ^_^ I am 23 years old, and I have 1 1/2 questions. I am currently taking Loestrin24 Fe and have been on it for about a year and a half....

I come way too soon and I just can't deal!

Chris
asks:
This question is about Premature Ejaculation, nowhere on the internet will give me any free advice or help so I really appreciate some real advice on thus one. I'm 20 years old and I have a girlfriend. We been having sex a lot, when I get to see her, (she lives in another city in the time being but when I do see her), the tension is high in our sexual urges and have a lot of it....

I want it, she doesn't.

easywurie
asks:
How will I be able to make love to my girlfriend, because we have talked about it but she didn't agree. What should I do? ...

Is my discharge normal?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I am 18-years old. Currently, I am experiencing some brown color discharge that is thick and sticky, some what that looks like blood. Before my discharge turned brown, I have white, sticky discharge then greenish one. They are odorless. The situation has been occurring for past 3 months. Most of the time is 2 weeks after my period. Is my discharge normal or abnormal?...

She took Plan B and now she has her period. Can she still be pregnant?

JustAnOrdinaryPerson
asks:
First thank you for taking the time to read my question. Anyways... my girlfriend (19) and I (also 19) recently became sexually active. We are both virgins and have no diseases. I got tested just in case just to make sure. Well we have had sex a few times with protection....

Will they know that I've had sex?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I have lost my virginity 3 years back. I also had an abortion based on tablet method when I was 1 and half months pregnant. Will my anyone be able to detect that I lost my virginity if they have intercourse with me? Please help!...