Advice

I'm pregnant: he's MIA, and my parents want me to abort. Help!

Elydia
asks:
I found out that I was pregnant a couple of months ago and after I told my boyfriend, he broke up with me. I'm not really sure what to do especially because he won't even talk to me and his friends are starting to spread rumors that the baby isn't his. When I told my parents, they completely freaked and said that I had to have an abortion, but I don't want to. Basically, I'm not sure what to do....

Lots of sex, but why a dry spell now?

Anonymous
asks:
Me and my girlfriend of 1-year used to have sex 4 to 6 times a week. But now she says she does not get in the mood and we usually only have sex like once a month. I ask her why she just says not horny anymore....

Can I just use EC instead of other birth control?

LizzyUK2002
asks:
I am going to have sex with my boyfriend soon, but I am really scared about getting pregnant. We are going to use a condom but I'm paranoid that I'm going to get pregnant. I could go on the pill but my mum wont let me.. so I'm going to ask my friend's mum, also. If I could get the morning after pill and take it just in case it won't harm me will it?...

We're ready to have sex, and want the best protection!

Boi884I
asks:
Hello, I am 18 years old and I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years. We really want to have sex and we are both ready; HOWEVER she wants to get the best protection method, as do I. So our plan is to get condoms and then birth control. The thing is, we don't know how soon the pill works and how expensive it is to buy it....

Am I pregnant? (And, why feeling you have to lie and go without protection isn't okay.)

Anonymous
asks:
I had sex a few days after my period and I made sure it was over. I lied to my boyfriend bout it so that I had time to make sure it was clean. 3 weeks later I had my period. My periods are usually irregular so I figured it's okay. But I'm still so so worried. Please help! Could I be pregnant? I haven't been feeling anything at all and I've only done it once, just that night....

Can't orgasm because of antidepressants?

shinyverse893
asks:
My boyfriend and I are both sophomores in high school. We've been together for two years, and it's a first relationship for both of us. We've decided to wait to have actual sex until we're out of high school, but we are sexually active (as in generally being sexually intimate, including oral sex, basically everything but the actual act)....

Birth control pills: the placebos, period timing and condom backup

Anonymous
asks:
Hello, I love your site very much as it offers straight and honest answers to questions that we ask ourselves every day. Thanks a lot for that ^_^ I am 23 years old, and I have 1 1/2 questions. I am currently taking Loestrin24 Fe and have been on it for about a year and a half....

I come way too soon and I just can't deal!

Chris
asks:
This question is about Premature Ejaculation, nowhere on the internet will give me any free advice or help so I really appreciate some real advice on thus one. I'm 20 years old and I have a girlfriend. We been having sex a lot, when I get to see her, (she lives in another city in the time being but when I do see her), the tension is high in our sexual urges and have a lot of it....

I want it, she doesn't.

easywurie
asks:
How will I be able to make love to my girlfriend, because we have talked about it but she didn't agree. What should I do? ...

Is my discharge normal?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I am 18-years old. Currently, I am experiencing some brown color discharge that is thick and sticky, some what that looks like blood. Before my discharge turned brown, I have white, sticky discharge then greenish one. They are odorless. The situation has been occurring for past 3 months. Most of the time is 2 weeks after my period. Is my discharge normal or abnormal?...

She took Plan B and now she has her period. Can she still be pregnant?

JustAnOrdinaryPerson
asks:
First thank you for taking the time to read my question. Anyways... my girlfriend (19) and I (also 19) recently became sexually active. We are both virgins and have no diseases. I got tested just in case just to make sure. Well we have had sex a few times with protection....

Will they know that I've had sex?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I have lost my virginity 3 years back. I also had an abortion based on tablet method when I was 1 and half months pregnant. Will my anyone be able to detect that I lost my virginity if they have intercourse with me? Please help!...

Will my boobs get bigger if I go on the pill?

goov9
asks:
Hey guys. I'm 18 and have really small breasts, I'm like a 32A, but I'm also only 5'3 and around 110 pounds. I got my period when I was 13 and my breasts have not gotten any larger. When I first got my period, I was around 135 pounds at my heaviest, but they were not any bigger then than they are now (I didn't go on a diet, the weight just melted away)....

I took my pill two hours late. Is this okay?

Jellybean102999
asks:
Hi, my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and we just had sex for the first time the other day. I'm on the pill, but I'm still really nervous because he came inside of me. I had gotten my period on Monday and started my new cycle of the pill. My period ended Wednesday and we had sex Thursday night....

We had sex for 10 seconds; am I pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
I am a 15 year-old girl and me and my boyfriend started to mess around. We ended up having sex but only for a few seconds, seriously, under 10 seconds. I know it wasn't a lot and I've read some of your other answers to others so I do know that even if it's short there is always a risk; but I honestly want to know what the chances are of me being pregnant from such a short amount of time of sex....

I'm not comfortable with my body; does this mean I'm not ready for sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 16 years-old and I have been going out with this truly amazing guy I have known for nearly five years. We have been dating for 2 months, but I feel as if we have really connected physically and emotionally. We talk openly about sex and express ourselves as mature and intelligent young adults. The problem is that I have difficulties accepting myself physically....

My GF was fingered by her ex without her consent; Is she still a virgin?

Anonymous
asks:
Yeah, so I'm a guy and I actally need some info. Its probably pretty weird, but I really need some info on my gf. I am a religious person and very straight-edge; I abstain from pre-maritial sex and alcohol and whatnot. A while back my girlfriend told me that she had an ex-boyfriend that fingered her w/o her consent....

It's normal to start a family in the military, but do you think he's ready?

Anonymous
asks:
I am 19 and a Cpl in the Marine Corps. I recently got married to my high school sweetheart who is also a Cpl in the Marine Corps. I have always wanted to be a mother since before I can remember, I really want to have a baby but don't know for sure if my husband is ready for that kind of responsibility....

Lubricant (not diamonds) is a girl's best friend.

Meg
asks:
Every once in a while I will have a problem staying wet when I'm having sex with my boyfriend. I'll start out wet, but then will dry up and we will have to stop because the condom will break or it becomes painful for him? Is this normal? What can I do? Please help, I love him so much and I definitely love having sex with him, but I don't know what's going on? Thanks!...

How do I actually get birth control?

anonymous
asks:
This is really important! Okay, I need to know what I need to do to obtain birth control, by myself. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for a few months but we always used condoms. Properly, I assure you. However, about a month ago, we both came to the conclusion that we wouldn't have vaginal sex anymore cause of how worried we both got about pregnancy risks afterwards....