Questions and Answers

What can I do to get her to orgasm: am I the problem?

Anonymous asks:

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 2 months now, and we have been having sex for about a month. I am unable to get her to climax. She has only had sex with one other person besides me, she only had sex with him one time, and she didn't like it when they did it. She had sex with me for the first time because her friends were pressuring her. I told her that I was not with her for the sex I was with her for her, but she told me she wanted to. So we had sex and she said it hurt her. It doesn't hurt her anymore and she tells me that she enjoys it, but I cannot get her to have an orgasm. I have gave her oral one time and she liked it, her legs started to twitch and afterward she had a cramp in one of her legs, but it didn't get her to reach her climax. Now she won't let me do that anymore because she thinks that it is nasty down there but I like doing it and when I did it I didn't find it the least bit nasty. She is a little bit chunky and she thinks that the sweat will make it taste nasty or what ever, but when we do have sex she does get pretty wet down there so I don't see a reason to use extra lube.

The last girlfriend I had reached her climax every time and usually two or three times. But when she left me I was single for about 10 months because I was trying to get over her. Now when I have sex I can't last very long. We have sex for about 10 minutes and I have reached my orgasm. The other night we had sex and I came and then we waited for about 10 minutes and had sex again only this time I lasted for about half hour. I am very self-conscience about my penis because I feel that it is small and unable to get the job done but I have never had a problem getting any other girls to climax. Could this problem be because she is new to sexual experiences or becuase my package is to small? Is there a way for me to make myself last longer? I have tryed masturbating before she gets here to try to make myself last longer but it does not work. I have never had problems like this before, my last girlfriend and I used to have sex for an hour or two everytime. I think she is also worried about having sex to much because she doesnt want to become "loose". So I don't know if it is her or me that is the problem.

I am concerned because I have liked this girl for a while now and now that we are together I am falling fast for her. I just want her to have the most pleasure she can out of the sex. Also she does not masturbate so she has never given herself an orgasm either so she don't know what she likes and I think she is sometimes trying to hard to get herself to experience an orgasm because I am trying so hard to get her to that her body don't let her. Also I would like to talk to her about new experiences and new ways to try to get her to climax but at the same time I dont know how exactly to talk to her about it. Thank you for your time and advice.

Oral sex and herpes

liliii asks:

Well I had my first oral sex when I was 13 and we did not use a condom. I went to the doctor and he said I don't have any diseases or anything. Then I had my second oral sex when I was 16 now. I just went to the doctor and he said that I don't have any disease or anything again. I started to get cold sores around my mouth, and it's November, and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the oral sex I had 2 weeks ago? Maybe it's just the weather or herpes?

Masturbate smarter, not harder

bigjo asks:

i am a boy, 17, and obsessed with masturbation. i do it more when i'm home alone. sometimes my penis hurts. but i think the reason i do it so much is that i don't get enough pleasure. sometimes the fluid just runs out and i don't feel a thing. also, i tend to feel tired. please help!

Slow Yo' Roll

wagnermas asks:

Hi, I'm 15 years old and I have 2 questions. In school, at home, and a lot of the time I have an erection, is that normal? And also, when I masturbate, I ejaculate really soon. How long will it take for me to last long?

A Wrist-ing Development

hatgirl asks:

When I give my boyfriend a handjob, my wrist always gets tired long before I can get him off. See, he likes it really fast, so I tire quickly and end up feeling like I failed. He's a really good sport about it, and "helps me out" while I rest my arm a little (usually he gets me to start again when he's close), but I'd still like to know if there's anything I can do to get better at it?

I like her, she likes me; we're thinking about sex, but feel uneasy.

Anonymous asks:

I’m a 14 year old boy. There is this girl that really likes me and I feel the same way about her. We want to have sex, but we’re both uneasy about it. What should we do?

Are coldsores herpes?

anonymous asks:

Do coldsores mean that you have Herpes? My friend told me that coldsores were a sign of an STI. I had my first coldsore when I was 9 years old and I was definately not sexually active. I haven't had one since but I am afraid that I might be carrying Herpes. I know lots of people who get coldsores on a regular basis and I just don't understand how all these people could have Herpes. I know that it is very contagious. Does having this mean that you can never have sex? Can you clarify for me? Thanks a bunch!

Was this rape?

Samy-baby asks:

So, I got my boyfriend really horny, and I told him we weren't going to have sex anymore today and that I didn't want to be fingered, but he put his hand down my pants anyways. I kept saying no because I didn't want it, but he's stronger than me and ended up fingering me anyways. Afterward, he said he was sorry, but this wasn't the first time, he always does it and he always says but you like it, like that's supposed to make it better. Is this rape or am I in a safe relationship? Because besides when it comes to sex, he's the best boyfriend I've ever had.

He wants oral sex, but I don't want to give it.

Jessica asks:

He wants oral sex but I don't like to give it. What should I do?

Can a girl get pregnant if she's on top with no condom?

enrique g. asks:

Why are my nipples small?

Natalie O. asks:

Why are my nipples small?

Does it have to go in deep to result in pregnancy?

tina asks:

I would like to know if shallow penetration can get one pregnant, or does only deep penetration make one pregnant?

Why can't I feel anything during manual sex?

Rainbowgirl65 asks:

I have been fingered/fingered myself and I KNOW its supposed to feel GOOD. But, when I've gotten it done/done it myself I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING. No pleasure, pain, NOTHING! I mean yeah I can feel there's something inside of me, but it's not like anything. I don't know, is there something wrong with me? Why is it like this?!

Stamp Out Cramps (Without the Pill)

Cassandra asks:

Is there anything other than birth control that will help lighten my period and relieve cramps?

Did my doctor abuse me?

Anni asks:

I had to go to the doctor for a sports physical for school. While I was there my doctor made me take off my clothes and he looked at my breasts and vagina: was he allowed to do this?

Why won't he orgasm?

prepbeautii asks:

Every time I try to make my boyfriend ejaculate (whether it be a hand job or head) he never does. I have done it for up to 10 minutes constantly, and he never ejaculates. Am I doing something wrong, and what can I do to fix it?

Is part of my vagina hanging out?

anonymous asks:

This is a little bit embarrassing but one part of my vagina hangs out by about two centimeters and I'm really self conscious about it, and I'm worried it isn't normal. Sorry if this is an obvious question I just really need an answer.

What's the difference between the pill and the morning-after pill?

freakoutxx asks:

I'm 16 and thinking about having sex with my boyfriend for the first time. If I do choose to have sex with him I want to be as safe as possible. Of course we'll use a condom, but as I said I want to be as safe as possible so I was wondering about birth control pills. I've heard of the "morning after pill" and of "the pill." What's the difference? I found this info. on 'the pill' but I'm not sure it's accurate:

Combination Pill
This pill contains estrogen and progestin. The combination pill works in two important ways. First, it prevents the ovaries from releasing an egg each month. Second, it causes the cervical mucus near the opening of the uterus to thicken, making it close to impossible for sperm to enter.

Progestin Pill
Unlike the Combination pill, the Progestin pill contains no estrogen. This absence of estrogen means that the ovaries will still release an egg each month. But because the progestin causes a thickening of the cervical mucus (liquid near the opening of the uterus), it's close to impossible for sperm to enter and fertilize the egg

Also I was wondering is if I do choose to have sex with my boy friend, I would not be confiding in my parents, so I would need to get birth control pills on my own or with my boy friend. Would a prescription from my doctor be absolutely neccesary?

It's pretty obvious I don't know much about protecting myself when it comes to sex. But from your site I've gotten so many answers it's awesome! I've learned things about my body I never knew were SO important, and the great consequences of unsafe sex. But I haven't found much about these pills, I was hoping I could get some answers from you. I'd really like to learn more about this even if i don't have sex with my boy friend now I know I'll need to know later if I do. Thank you!!

Your Map to the Condom Aisle

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I have sex often, and when we do we use a condom as often as possible. But when we go to get condoms there are so many to choose from! There are ribbed ones, spermicidal, ones that are specified for "her" pleasure and vice versa, ultra thin..and more. What is the difference in all of these? Do any of them really give more pleasure or feel any better than a plain lubricated condom?

My wife smells funny: is she cheating?

Mike asks:

First of all, I would like to say thank you for teaching a lot of us just a little more on the female anatomy, it's a Great Website.

I do have a question to ask. My wife and I have been married for almost 3 years and there's been times that I've had to leave for the weekend due to my job. Now upon my arrival, of course I would make love to my wife. But when going down there to give her oral sex, I would get this smell like dried semen. You know? When you have sex and then, a few hours or a day later when you do go down there again you get that unique smell?. Now, I do love my wife and trust her, but my question is do women have vaginal discharges that would make her smell like semen?.

Are we using condoms properly?

Anonymous asks:

Alright, so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time yesterday. It was my first time ever having sex, but I was confident about it. We used a condom and he is very safe about it. As well, during sex he does not have an orgasm and will pull out for my comfort of mind. He makes sure there are no holes in them and uses them how he is told. However, I have a few questions.
1) How protective is a condom?
2) As another precaution, I made sure that he ejaculated BEFORE we engaged in sex at all. This we did in the morning at about 8:00AM and had sex at around 3:30PM. What are the chances of pregnancy using this method as well as a condom and pulling out?
3) I am making sure I start going on the pill or the patch, but do not know much about either. Which is more recommended and why?

I know that I seem paranoid taking so many precautions, but I do not want to continue having sex until I have made sure of as many contraceptive ideas as possible.

How long do you need to have sex for to get pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

Can you still get pregnant if you only have sex for 30 seconds?

I'm 17: can I leave school and move in with my boyfriend now?

worried101 asks:

I know this isn't a question about sex, but I don't have anyone else to ask and I cant find the answer anywhere else. My question: I am 17, 67 days away from being 18, and I want to live with my boyfriend instead who is 24. I have a job that I have been at since January, and I have a car that is in my name and my moms name. I am still in high school, but I want to drop out and get my GED. If I get my GED can I leave my mom's house? Is there anything she can legally do to stop me or keep me in her house? Thanks so much for your time.

Would I see STI symptoms in a month?

b_morebabi asks:

If I had sex about 1 month ago and used no protection and was on my period would signs of a serious diseases that could be dangerous, would it show up in that time?

Am I sexually compulsive because I was raped?

Angel asks:

When I was 11 I was raped, got pregnant, and had a miscarriage. Now I am 14 and I compulsively have sex with guys who are older, and it's like I can't stop myself. Does this compulsiveness have anything to do with what happened to me a few years ago? I have tried to go to a therapist but my parents say that its too expensive, and they just don't care. Is there anyway that I can help myself?