Advice

Manual sex + pre-ejaculate = real pregnancy risk?

Lucy
asks:
I'm 17 and my boyfriend (16) and I have been dating for 2 years. We have decided to not have intercourse, but we do have manual sex sometimes. The last time we fooled around was about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks ago. I had my period last week, and it was on time, but only red blood for 2 days; then it was pinkish brownish stuff. Today and yesterday I've been peeing nonstop....

Is intercourse a pregnancy risk if he's not completely erect?

Lauren
asks:
About 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were messing around and wanted to have sex but he wasn't fully erect. He did however enter me and proceed to have sex. We did not use a condom. Three days later I had sex with him and used a condom. I've been stressed out since the incident and my period has not arrived. It usually comes every 2 weeks and 5 days and today is the sixth day....

What size are "normal" labia?

Amber
asks:
hello, my name is amber and i have a larger than normal labia but is their any thing i can do to make it smaller other than surgery?...

Is it unhealthy for me to swallow his sperm?

Lucy, 18
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been giving each other oral sex for a while now, but I have just started giving him blowjobs. Is it unhealthy for me to swallow his sperm? Will I get any illnesses from this?...

Vaginal to anal to vaginal again, is this dangerous?

spike
asks:
I'm a nearly 16 year old woman who needs help...A while ago and recently, my boyfriend fingered me vaginal to anal to vaginal, but not sex. I've recently read that you can get serious vaginal infections from passing bacteria from the anus to the vagina. Am I OK to leave it be because it wasn't sex, or should I still get it checked out, just to be on the safe side?...

First-time sex with a friend: is that wrong?

Elizabeth
asks:
Hi. I'm 18 years old (female) and I've been talking about having sex with a guy friend of mine. I'm very inexperienced and so I'm pretty nervous about this. I don't want to do it and then regret it later. So I have couple questions i was hoping you could help me out with. First of all, if it's going to be my first time but not his should i have him get a STI test(and should i get one)?...

Can sex be a way of saying I love you?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I are both virgins. We have talked about sex and decided we are ready for it. Can sex be a way of saying "I love you"? How? What makes it such? ...

I stopped masturbating, so am I a virgin?

M
asks:
I'm a 13-and-a-half-year-old male, and I masturbated around 6 times, and when I start to ejaculate I stop. I do not masturbate anymore. I just want to know if I am still a virgin. So am I still a virgin? Please answer for me. I'll appreciate it. ...

Skipping steps in sexual activity

Anonymous
asks:
I really love this website, & I'm pretty sure I've read all of the articles on here (many twice). I still have a question, though. I'm a 20 year old female who has had no sexual encounters, but want to be totally prepared whenever those opportunities arise....

What the heck is this thing?

hoium
asks:
Lately I've noticed at the front of the opening of my vulva, there is a round, gland-like thing that protrudes slightly from the opening. I didn't really think much of it at first, but it's really uncomfortable to touch, which makes sex very uncomfortable. It also seems to swell slightly when agitated, such as after intercourse. What is this thing? And why is it all of a sudden in my way?...

Why is manual sex painful?

Zoey
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been have been kinda sexual active for about 6 months. No sex, just playing with each other. Now since he is the first guy I've done anything of this sort with and with him I'm the first girl, I expected some pain and tightness when he first started out fingering me. However, now I've loosened up more, I still feel a slight discomfort type pain along with pleasure....

Can she get pregnant a few days after her period?

solobogeyman
asks:
I heard that you can have unprotected sex a few days after a girls period and not get her pregnant? I was wondering if that is true? Or if the possibilities of her getting pregnant are less?...

Why would intercourse feel good for women?

Anonymous
asks:
I was reading about the female anatomy on your website and you said that the clitoris was the part that would be the source of pleasure for the woman. If the most sensitive part of a woman's anatomy is on the outside, how can intercourse feel good? Also, I don't understand how intercourse would stimulate the clitoris....

She doesn't know much about her body: is that why deeper manual sex hurts her?

iN lOVE
asks:
My GF and I have been together for 6 months. We are both virgins. I have fingered her quite a few times and she likes it best just rubbing the outside. She does like me to go in occasionally but not very far. Maybe just a third of my finger. She is very cute and innocent and doesn't know a lot even about her own anatomy. If I go in too far she says it hurts sometimes....

I have HPV, and I don't want him to know.

Gaby
asks:
I got HPV from my last sexual partner. I was wondering if I went to donate blood would I still be able to? My new partner doesn't know I have this and I don't want him to find out. By donating blood and getting the results back will they be able to tell I have it?...

Dirty dealing

Anonymous
asks:
Hi again: the advice you'd given me before was excellent, thank you so much. After discussing it with my boyfriend I decided not to have sex with him. Which is good because it's all going downhill now.. and if I had lost my virginity to him I'm positive I would feel a lot more cheap than I already do. I made a deal with him. He would stop drinking, and I would take my pants off for him....

Is it safe to have unprotected sex ten days after a period?

Anonymous
asks:
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 days after her periods was over, as she told me that 10 days after period are safe to have unprotected sex. Her last period was 27th October. Well today, 19th November, she called me and said that her period repeats in 20-25 days and she should have period now but she is not having. Can you tell me the reason?...

I'm a virgin: how do I keep him from finding out?

Mia
asks:
I am 23 and still a virgin, I am in a relationship with a guy and want to have sex with him but does not want him to know I am a virgin. Is there anyway we can make love without him knowing? Help, please....

I took EC one day, and then the condom broke the next. Am I at risk?

Anonymous
asks:
Okay, I am really frustrated. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 2 days ago. He pulled out, but I was still worried so I went ahead and got EC the next day and took it. I felt a lot better about the whole scenario. Then, the day after THAT, my boyfriend and I had sex again, this time with a condom....