Advice

Will he love me again if we have sex?

Anonymous
asks:
Hello. my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and are on the verge of separating. The reason mainly being is that we have not had sex and therefore his feelings did not evolve and he fell out of love with me. But now I am ready to have sex and I am really in love with him. The only problem is that he wants to date other people....

Could rubbing my vulva with his penis have gotten me pregnant?

anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I had sex and after he finished the condom slipped and was still inside me but not completely (an inch of the opening didn't go in so I didn't panic all that much). He put his penis back in his briefs for about 3-5 minutes and I took it back out to rub against my clit for 2 minutes....

I can't orgasm from intercourse and it's ruining my relationship!

anonymous
asks:
A friend of mine referred me to this website to sort out some of my complications that arise during sex. I am 17 and have been sexually active for probably the past 6 months but not once have I reached an orgasm. I have no idea what is wrong with me and I am desperate to find out because it is destroying mine and my boyfriend's sex lives....

Big divides in highly age-disparate relationship

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been together about 6 months. We are very compatible in terms of interests and values (the outdoors, conservation of resources, frugal living, healthy eating, etc). I am 22 and he is 60. Both of us have had sex with only one other person in our lives--me, my ex-boyfriend and him, his ex-wife. He wants more sex than me. Big surprise. He's a man. I understand that....

I orgasm during massage: am I alone in that?

ali
asks:
I have looked extensively across the internet and can't find an answer to my bizarre situation. Almost every time I have a massage I orgasm. It seems to happen the most when they work on the lower part of my back. It is often unpredictable, occurring when I least expect it and am not even aroused....

Will birth control pills regulate my periods?

rinny627
asks:
I've been off of the pill since June. I've been irregular. I just moved and now I'm not getting my period. My last period was for 2 days in September. I'm not pregnant either. I now have birth control pills to take. When should I take them and will it make a difference?...

Why doesn't he like that I get wet?

chelcie
asks:
Neither my boyfriend or I have engaged in sexual intercourse, with each other of someone else, but we do fool around quite a bit. We both perform oral sex on each other, but he says he doesn't like performing on me once I get wet. He tries his hardest to please me with his fingers but I think a full oral sexual experience would feel so much better....

When women orgasm, where does it come out from?

Confused and Uninformed
asks:
Hi, I've been looking around some sites for a while and haven't found any information on what I'm looking for and maybe that's because it's so obvious, but the more I look up information the more confused I get. When a woman orgasms, where exactly does it come out? And do you need to lose your virginity before you can come?...

Manual sex + pre-ejaculate = real pregnancy risk?

Lucy
asks:
I'm 17 and my boyfriend (16) and I have been dating for 2 years. We have decided to not have intercourse, but we do have manual sex sometimes. The last time we fooled around was about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks ago. I had my period last week, and it was on time, but only red blood for 2 days; then it was pinkish brownish stuff. Today and yesterday I've been peeing nonstop....

Is intercourse a pregnancy risk if he's not completely erect?

Lauren
asks:
About 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were messing around and wanted to have sex but he wasn't fully erect. He did however enter me and proceed to have sex. We did not use a condom. Three days later I had sex with him and used a condom. I've been stressed out since the incident and my period has not arrived. It usually comes every 2 weeks and 5 days and today is the sixth day....

What size are "normal" labia?

Amber
asks:
hello, my name is amber and i have a larger than normal labia but is their any thing i can do to make it smaller other than surgery?...

Is it unhealthy for me to swallow his sperm?

Lucy, 18
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been giving each other oral sex for a while now, but I have just started giving him blowjobs. Is it unhealthy for me to swallow his sperm? Will I get any illnesses from this?...

Vaginal to anal to vaginal again, is this dangerous?

spike
asks:
I'm a nearly 16 year old woman who needs help...A while ago and recently, my boyfriend fingered me vaginal to anal to vaginal, but not sex. I've recently read that you can get serious vaginal infections from passing bacteria from the anus to the vagina. Am I OK to leave it be because it wasn't sex, or should I still get it checked out, just to be on the safe side?...

First-time sex with a friend: is that wrong?

Elizabeth
asks:
Hi. I'm 18 years old (female) and I've been talking about having sex with a guy friend of mine. I'm very inexperienced and so I'm pretty nervous about this. I don't want to do it and then regret it later. So I have couple questions i was hoping you could help me out with. First of all, if it's going to be my first time but not his should i have him get a STI test(and should i get one)?...

Can sex be a way of saying I love you?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I are both virgins. We have talked about sex and decided we are ready for it. Can sex be a way of saying "I love you"? How? What makes it such? ...

I stopped masturbating, so am I a virgin?

M
asks:
I'm a 13-and-a-half-year-old male, and I masturbated around 6 times, and when I start to ejaculate I stop. I do not masturbate anymore. I just want to know if I am still a virgin. So am I still a virgin? Please answer for me. I'll appreciate it. ...

Skipping steps in sexual activity

Anonymous
asks:
I really love this website, & I'm pretty sure I've read all of the articles on here (many twice). I still have a question, though. I'm a 20 year old female who has had no sexual encounters, but want to be totally prepared whenever those opportunities arise....

What the heck is this thing?

hoium
asks:
Lately I've noticed at the front of the opening of my vulva, there is a round, gland-like thing that protrudes slightly from the opening. I didn't really think much of it at first, but it's really uncomfortable to touch, which makes sex very uncomfortable. It also seems to swell slightly when agitated, such as after intercourse. What is this thing? And why is it all of a sudden in my way?...

Why is manual sex painful?

Zoey
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been have been kinda sexual active for about 6 months. No sex, just playing with each other. Now since he is the first guy I've done anything of this sort with and with him I'm the first girl, I expected some pain and tightness when he first started out fingering me. However, now I've loosened up more, I still feel a slight discomfort type pain along with pleasure....