Advice

Can sexual activity alter your period?

Anonymous
asks:
Since becoming sexually active, I feel like my menstrual flow has changed and that my cramps have been worse. Before, I hardly had any cramps but now I really feel pain during the first day of my period....

22 years of clockwork cycles, but now where's my period?

Anonymous
asks:
Hey, I was wondering why after 22 years of a normal period...my period did not come this month. I have not had any intercourse and was just wondering why this is. I feel the cramps but nothing happens. What is wrong with my body????...

What does "is there a chance you could be pregnant" really mean?

amanda
asks:
When a doctor asks "is there any chance you could be pregnant?" What exactly do they want to know? I mean just by having sex there is a chance, however small, that I could be pregnant at any given moment. I take birth control so I seriously doubt that I would be, but I'm never sure what to say. If I say no, I feel like I'm kind of lying or not really answering the right question....

Penis size worries, weight loss issues, and nonlatex condom queries

Private
asks:
I am a 16 year old male, weighing in at 212lbs. I am losing weight at a decent rate, which I have heard helps your penis size. I have seen post contradicting the last statement, however from my own research; losing weight helps to increase blood flow to the penis, which in turn helps your penis "grow". On to the subject, I have what I could consider an unusually small penis....

I had unprotected oral sex, and I'm worried about HIV

Anonymous
asks:
About 4 months ago, I had unprotected oral sex with a guy that I know has been with at least a few other girls. The question of protection or other sexual partners never came up, although he knew that I was a virgin and that he was not. I was worried about my risk for HIV, again, I do not know his history. I have had no testing or symptoms as of yet....

Can I give her an abortion with tablets?

Ahmed
asks:
I have a urgent question that I had sex with my girl friend two months ago and now she has become pregnant and I don't want this pregnancy to be delivered and even don't want to abortion by incision. My doctor advised me to use CYTOTEC tablets of Pfizer, that it will sloughs off the pregnancy. I am not sure,please tell me is it right to use it? Does it work. It's urgent....

Unprotected sex, then my period: I'm not pregnant, right?

itsme77
asks:
About a month ago I had sex for the first time and I did it because my boyfriend said he would love me if I did. Well it happened four times and we didn't use protection at all. Well 2 days later I started my period and it was a normal 7 day period, then 2 days after I stopped I started spotting a dark brownish color. Then that stopped and then 2 days after that I spotted again and it was light....

Why does he just walk away when he reaches orgasm, leaving me in the lurch?

annoyed
asks:
Why do guys get so tired and uninterested after they orgasm? Just because his penis isn't hard anymore doesn't mean he has to stop! I would totally keep doing other things focused on other parts of the body until he's ready again, and I wouldn't mind continuing to be stimulated with his hands or something, but he doesn't seem interested....

I didn't bleed, and now everyone is saying I wasn't really a virgin.

confused
asks:
This site is amazing. I've followed many of the articles here and they've helped me alot throughout my questioning days. But now, I've heard a lot about womens hymens being the maker and/or breaker of their virginity but in my case it wasn't. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 2 years a few days ago, and I didn't bleed like my friends told me I would....

Cherries Jubilee

Anonymous
asks:
I was fingering a girl that I have been hanging out with for a while now and she's a cool girl. She's had sex before and is not a virgin but when I was fingering her, I felt the cherry and then after we were done she said she started her period. This isn' the first time a girl has started to bleed cause of me fingering them and its not cause I have long nails, my nails are fine....

Erection for almost an hour: what should we do?

Macy
asks:
My boyfriend is 22 this year and he has had one sexual partner before me, I am 21 and he is the first person I've ever had a sexual relationship with. We've been having sex for almost a year and we've been together for about two years. I was wondering whether it is normal for a guy to be able to have an erection that lasts for 40 minutes (at least) to almost an hour (sometimes more) in bed?...

I'm 14, and a virgin, but can fit fingers inside my vagina: is something wrong with me?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 14 years old and a virgin. When I explore myself or masturbate I find that I can fit at least 3 fingers inside myself without much discomfort. I haven't had sex and yet it feels like I'm stretched out or something. Could this mean that I really am just loose? I mean I've been fingered by my boyfriend before but never anything else. Shouldn't my hymen be intact?...

I'm a sexual abuse survivor: how do I get okay being intimate again?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 15 years old and was sexually abused for two years in the past. How do I get over my intimacy issues? The last boyfriend I had, anytime we were physically intimate, my chest would get really tight, I'd often start to shake, and I'd go into this blank zone where I'd just stare at the ceiling and my body would be completely unresponsive. It was really scary....

He wants me to be a freak, but I just want to lay there.

Anonymous
asks:
I have been with my boyfriend for a while but am shy too have sex. I just lay there without making any noises and I don't do any positions and I also make him turn off the lights so I won't see him an he won't see me. I wanna break out of my shell, he cares about me a lot but I am scared he is going to leave because there is no excitement in our sex life....

Why does my stomach feel weird after sex?

Anonymous
asks:
Hello, my name is Monica and I've been in a relationship for quite some time now. Last night, my boyfriend and I decided that we were ready to make love together. We used protection (a condom), but I'm still very afraid because this morning I woke up with weird feelings in my stomach....

I orgasm first, but now I'm bleeding

Anonymous
asks:
I usually orgasm before my boyfriend does, and we tend to keep going so he can get off. But lately I've been having very light bleeding spots. I don't know if it is because maybe he is causing an abrasion of some kind within me since I get sensitive after an orgasm. Is he damaging something?...

What's THE BEST condom?

Anonymous
asks:
Hey, I really need to know what is the best condom to use if it's your first time using one? I've had sex before, but I just never used a condom....

What's up with panty crust?

Anonymous
asks:
I was doing laundry, and my girlfriend's panties were inside out and had a large, slightly yellowish, crusty stain on the crotch. We have not been having sex lately. I know that girls often get stains there from mucus and what not, but because this was crusty. I am alarmed that it might be semen backflow from another man. Are girls' mucus stains ever crusty?...

Bases and homeruns

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend recently started kissing my breasts and sucking on them. How far is that? Is that considered "sex", first base, second, third, or fourth. By the way, what do they all stand for?...

Pre-ejaculate, could I be pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
If you don't know that your partner pre-came and you were having sex...but then 2 weeks later you didn't have your period could that be that I'm pregnant or could it be other things??...