The app helps you find abortion clinics in the following ways
* Connects you to clinics that offer genuine consultation, pills and surgery.
* Picks the clinics based on where you are and how many weeks you've been pregnant.
* Excludes all political and religious organizations that disguise as abortion facilities.
• For information about where each state stands after the decision: this and other related pieces at the New York Times, this one from the19th*, and this one from the Center for Reproductive Rights.
• For help acessing abortion in the United States or finding out what your access options are, the National Abortion Federation's hotline: 1-800-772-9100
• For legal help with or information about self-managed abortion: If/When/How's helpline, and in the event you want or need a self-managed abortion, AidAccess.
• You can always come into our direct services (the message boards, text service or chat service) to ask us to help you find information about accessing abortion where you live, or for any other information about abortion.