Advice

Emma asks:
I can't have an orgasm: I have been sexually active for a year. Any suggestions?
jakerug asks:
I'm a 17 yr old male and thinking hard about sex because I am going to college in the fall. My parents were not clear with me on sex so I am asking you: is sex fast like in pornography or nothing like that and slow and romantic? Also what are the chances you could get a STD or infection without using a condom?
I would like to have sexual intercourse with the girl I love. But I'm really shy about it because I have scars on my back from cuts and such, they're really unattractive, and I KNOW she'll freakout if she sees them, what should I do?
How's sex done?
Paige asks:
I am 16 and sexually active but never have had an orgasm. I try to masturbate and it feels good but I have to stop half way through because my body trembles a lot. What does this mean and how can I eventually have an orgasm?
My boyfriend says that anal sex is no different than regular sex. Is that true? He also says we don't have to use a condom? Also, will I still be a virgin if I have anal sex? Will it hurt as much?
Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend and I have been trying to have sex and it just doesn't work. I'm a virgin and he isn't. I think he's too big for me. Or is it the position? Any suggestions?
Maria asks:
My friend recently had sex for the first time and she is a year younger than I am and I really want to have sex. Is it wrong to just want to get it over with or is that called being a slut?
Juanita asks:
I've identified as straight for my entire life, but recently been noticing that I may be attracted to girls as well. I'm thinking that I'm probably bi, maybe attracted 30% to girls, 70% to guys. What's so strange is that I went to an all-girls Catholic high school, and never found myself attracted to my schoolmates. The thing is, I'm wondering if I'm attracted to girls, or just obsessing about my sexuality and therefore thinking that I'm attracted to girls because my obsessiveness makes me more aware of them.
Anonymous asks:
I know this might be a bit of an out there topic but I'm so confused. I'm sure i'm a Lesbian but now I dont know what to do...I've never been with a guy or a girl, but I'd like to try with a girl, I'm just not sure of what to do when I go to cross that bridge.