Advice

Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend and I were messing around, and I got a tiny cut or tear "down there," and it's a little uncomfortable, especially when I urinate. Is there anything over the counter than can clear it up?
Dee asks:
I've been sexually active for a while now (I'm 20, sexually active for almost four years now) and have no interest in masturbation. All my girlfriends rave about it. I do it sometimes, mostly when my boyfriend and I have phone sex. But honestly, it really doesn't do anything for me. Plus, when I do masturbate, I can never achieve the type of orgasm I do when my boyfriend touches me. It's never as intense. My boyfriend's leaving for college again soon, and I think I'm going to go crazy without him being here to pleasure me.
Anonymous asks:
I'm 26; I couldn't come the past few times me and my girlfriend of 6 months have had sex. Of course I use condoms every time, I have come before with no problem. Is there a lubricant I can use on my penis before I put the condom on?
Anonymous asks:
I'm 16, ive been dating this guy for almost 7 months and we're sexually active. I'm pretty educated about sex I would say, but no one knows everything so here it goes. 1.) Sooo, we tried anal sex, and about 5 hours after this occured I had "anal seepage" mucus, with some spotting of blood. I'm guessing this is normal, very icky but normal, but what I wanted to know is will this keep occurring?
Josh asks:
My boyfriend and I just had manual sex,and after arousing him..his ejaculate shot into my eye by mistake. Can this cause an infection? My eye is very red and is paining badly. What do you suggest I do??
Alison asks:
I'm 18 and am soon to start college, I just started the pill, I have a boyfriend and we engage in vaginal intercourse pretty often. Since the pill makes you gain weight, I drink green tea, which is supposed to increase your metabolism (I'm desperate not to gain weight). One cup has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee and I drink a cup everyday. I also drink alot of coffee. I read somewere that caffeine has a effect on birth control pills, like some antibiotics do. Is this true? If so I want to stop drinking it, please let me know.
Katie asks:
I am very confused about "popping my cherry". I have previously read that everyone has to have their cherry popped, but then again some say that there is no skin thing. If not, than why does it hurt when you have sex for the first time or why do you bleed?
Annie asks:
I'm quite allergic to latex. I've never had sex before but me and my boyfriend are thinking of having sex. I'm 15 and he's 16. He's not a virgin. He knows that I'm allergic to latex, too. When I'm around basically anything with latex in it (like balloons, latex gloves.) my eyes get red and itchy and my throat itches, too. I don't think it would be a good idea to use a latex condom but would there possibly be any way without having an allergic reaction to it?
Anonymous asks:
I am concerned about my period, which as of today is a week late. Although I am not the queen of regular cycles, usually I am never more than two or three days off. My boyfriend and I are sexually active, and although I'm not on any form of birth control, we have been diligent and careful and always used a condom. We are each the others first partner though, and are still very much in a "trying this out" phase. He also hasn't been able to ever get more than an inch or so in, as at that point it gets to be too uncomfortable, so we have never actually had full intercourse.
my.artsfinal asks:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a good few years now, every time we have sex it feels like it's just for his pleasure. I really would like to be pleased as well, I mean the sex is nice.. don't get me wrong. But I don't think I've ever experienced an orgasm. I've taken advice from this site before, and I've tried masturbation on my own time, but it ends up taking me hours, and I just get frustrated. I've also discussed it with him, and we've experimented with so many things. The longest we've tried is three and a half hours.