Advice

Jessie asks:
I've only slept with one guy since I have started having sex. The other night me and this guy we were getting really comfortable and then he wanted to have sex and I wanted to. But when he went to do anything I pulled back from him. Is it normal for a girl after she slept with one guy to be uncomfortable to sleep with another guy?
Ashlee asks:
Last night I gave my boyfriend a blow job. It was my first time doing that so I'm like 99% sure it was bad for him. I told him to try and help me cuz I had no idea what I was doing. So, he'd push my head down and I think I was "deep-throating" or something but I couldn't exactly breathe. What am I doing wrong?
Teenie asks:
I'm 18 and i've JUST started having sex. I've done the deed 3 times and I've done all this research about fertility detection, rhythm method, and effectiveness of condoms and the pill. I've been on the pill for 2 years for acne reasons and I've used a condom every session without slippage or breakage. I try to refrain from the days I'm supposed to be most fertile, or having sex the week before ovulation for example. But all information is different.
anonymous asks:
I have an irregular period. One month I had light bleeding for about 25 days, and the next month I didn't have my period at all. The following month I had it for about 15 days. Is this unusual? Is there anything you can recommend to make it more regular?
Katie asks:
My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for about two months now and were both virgins before this. We have always used condoms and it has always been enjoyable for both of us. However, many times after we have had sex I feel a dull ache around my lower abdomen or lower back area. I usually notice it within a couple of hours after sex. There have even been times when my stomache got upset afterwards and I have had pains from gas or simply got the runs. It is both uncomfortable and embarrassing. I was wondering if this is normal. What could be causing this?
Anonymous asks:
Last year when I went to the gynecologist I was told that I shouldnt wear pantiliners on a regular day-to-day basis because it can cause chaffing. But I find that I tend to get "wet" often, even when I am not sexually aroused. Sometimes it could be when I am exercising or on a hot day or for (seemingly) no reason at all. Is there anything I could do about it?
Anon asks:
I have been giving my boyfriend "blow jobs" all through our 10 month relationship and its been fine so far, I cant say I like or enjoy it but its been ok, recently I had a sore throat and when I gave him a bj noticed that balls of hard white stuff came from no where into my mouth, I assumed it was left from my sore throat and stopped, using my throat as an excuse but it kept happening everytime I gave him a bj. A couple weeks ago whilst I had my tongue on the tip of his penis I felt one actually come out! so now I know where they are coming from but what the hell are they?
Tasha asks:
A guy friend whom I really like asked me to have sex with him. I haven't yet, but he asked if I would give him a handjob. I have never given one. So how do I?
Sarah asks:
I am 14-years-old and not sexually active. I have had my period for about 1 1/2 years now and to this point it has always been regular until now. I am 5 days late, and I don't know why. Should I be concerned?
Jess asks:
Can a woman become pregnant off of pre-cum fluid alone?