Advice

Anonymous asks:
I'm with my boyfriend for over a year and he's always asking me if I'm a virgin and of course I am. But how can I tell that he's always a virgin too?
Sara asks:
Hi, I'm 19 and I have a question about my late period. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time about 2 months ago. We are both virgins and we were both very careful. We used condoms that were kept in a dry place, and that were not expired. I, however, am not on the pill, and the condom was our only preventative method. There was a moment where the condom slipped up his penis when I went to change positions, so we threw that condom out and switched condoms right away.
Anonymous asks:
I'm a 16 year-old male and me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 5 months. We have recently started having vaginal sex and were both a bit confused. We were both virgins so we have no prior knowledge of having sex. When we had intercourse she said that she was feeling pain when I put my penis in only an inch or so. We figured it was just since it was her 1st time. We tried again last night and she had the same problem. She was very upset and I did my best to comfort her. Is the pain normal? What can I do to let her enjoy sex? How is it supposed to feel for her?
Anonymous asks:
I'm 20 years old and I've been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years. We are both virgins. Early in the relationship I told myself that I didn't want to have sex until marriage (mainly because I was, and still am, paranoid about becoming pregnant. He's been very patient and has never tried to force or guilt me into having sex.
Leanne asks:
Is it possible for me to have a boyfriend who is a different age, color and personality than me?
Anonymous asks:
What does the term "queef" mean? What causes you to do that, and what does it mean exactly? Thanks very much!
Anonymous asks:
Its a few Qs actually, these questions are actually quite embarrassing. 1) Does everyone know like while sex is happening position comes next, or is it something that's talked about? Do you just know? 2) Why do people like Anus sex? Its going up the Hine-ee. 3) Doesn't it smell? How to get rid of smell? 4) Can a girl become pregnant from masturbating?
Shelby asks:
When my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time he said that I orgasmed and came. I don't remember any part of it do to a memory relapse. He said it was kinda dry and then all of a sudden it got really wet, how can I be sure if I actually had and orgasm. Is that normal when women have orgasms that they come also?
Anonymous asks:
Hi, I'm 14 and I have a few questions that I would like answered. The first one is that my penis is 6 inches long when erect, when is it going to stop growing or has it already stopped? When I peel my foreskin back a little bit, the head is very sensitive so when I'm going to get a blowjob I want to know if its going to be painful or uncomfortable. I started masturbating when I was 13 and when I cum it doesn't shoot out, it kinda flows out. I've seen a few porn videos and when the guy cums it shoots far. When will I be able to do that?
Anonymous asks:
I never intended on sex. I was with my best friend, just spending some time with him. One thing lead to another, and before we knew it, I asked for sex, and it just happened. The first time we did it that day we used a condom. It hurt at first but he said that it was just because it was my first time. The second time we did it that day we didn't use a condom. After about five minutes into it, I asked him to pull out because we didn't use a condom. He did not ejaculate though. The next day I felt weird around my lower stomach.