Penis size - blog correction

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
freebobafett
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm smart
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Straight

Penis size - blog correction

Unread post by freebobafett »

So, I'm way too old for this site, but I was showing someone "evidence" (as much as stuff on the internet is evidence) that women's vaginas have a "snap back" feature like most muscles do, and that there was no such thing, for the most part, as an abnormally "sloppy pussy" (pardon my language, children).

Anyway, I land.on an article from this site and it confirmed what I said about vaginas, but it goes on to say that the average we're penis is 5.5" long (I think this might be slightly too long. I believe it is closer to 5") and a whopping 4 inches wide.

[edited to remove violent talk about genital injury - HC]

I think what she Heather meant to say was that the average circumference is 4".

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, kids. Your penis, such that it is coming in at under 4", is just fine.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Penis size - blog correction

Unread post by Heather »

Indeed, that sounds like a simple error, thanks for catching it. I'd love to fix it, but I'd first need to know what article that was. Might you have the URL handy? Thank you.

(I am editing out one line you put in here just because it's quite violent -- and for no good reason -- in the way it talks about potential genital injury. Since some people here have experienced injury and violence in that area, hyperbole like that can call up trauma, which obviously doesn't help anyone.)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic