re: nudity pictures

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
dancer4life
not a newbie

re: nudity pictures

Unread post by dancer4life »

so I've been seeing this guy for about two months, but we've only become official within the past 4 weeks. he persists i send him nudes or pictures in lingerie, which I'm not entirely comfortable with. what would be the best way to notify him on the matter?

thank you
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: re: nudity pictures

Unread post by Heather »

Did you already say no?

If so, he needs to stop asking, period. If he isn't stopping himself, then you need to make clear he must stop, now. If he still won't, then you know you're not seeing someone respectful and safe, and your best move is to get away from him and stay away.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Gladimeir15

Unread post by Gladimeir15 »

I totally agree with Heather...Don't be afraid to say NO...Do not do things that you would regret later on. If he respects you then he would not insist. But he do insist, then he's not worth the stay.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

Gladimeir15, I edited out the link in your signature; this isn't a place to promote sites for sexual entertainment, especially as much of our user base is under the legal age to access them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic