Smoking fetish

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
mika.m
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: No one is flawless
Primary language: Persian(Farsi)
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Bisexual, Male cis

Smoking fetish

Unread post by mika.m »

As the topic said I have Smoking fetish that means I have a fetish to see someone who's using cigarettes or vape.
These days I just think to try smoking but I'm torn between smoking and not smoking.
Smoking is bad, can be addictive
But in other side maybe I can moderate it or use something like vape that isn't as worse as cigarettes (but I'm not sure about it)

Is there any better decisions?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Smoking fetish

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Mika,

I want to note that a fetish refers specifically to an object that someone needs in order to feel sexual gratification. This sounds more like you find it attractive when a person smokes, so referring to that as a preference or as something you like is a bit more accurate than calling it a fetish.

That being said, we can't really recommend that you take up a habit that's addictive and can have pretty serious health consequences, and really the best person to ask about the risks of different substances is a healthcare provider, since they'll be able to talk through them in the context of your overall health history. And since the thing you enjoy sexually is seeing others do it, it may make more sense to satisfy that desire by engaging with media where people smoke.
mika.m
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: No one is flawless
Primary language: Persian(Farsi)
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Bisexual, Male cis

Unread post by mika.m »

Can I simulate smoking but not really doing that? If so then is there any object to simulate smoking?
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Unread post by Jacob »

I can't speak to safety of any individual manufacturer, however there are are electronic prop cigarettes out there used for theater and TV productions which it might be worth your time to research.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic