Small penis

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Felipe
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing
Primary language: Portuguese
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Are you serious? :/

Small penis

Unread post by Felipe »

Am I even considered a male with a small penis? Lol. I don't feel like a man with a small penis, sometimes I even think I shouldn't have been born at all. What can I do with something so mediocre? For some time I also thought about castration...
Willa
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I think I am silly and love making ppl laugh
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual woman

Re: Small penis

Unread post by Willa »

Hi Felipe,

It seems like the thread before on here did not help ease your worries about penis size? I will reiterate to you that penis size is something that hinges on the myth of the type of macho-masculine man every person who is attracted to men is desired to. This is a myth because masculinity, manhood, and the ability to please a partner have very little to do with penis size and everything to do with self love and confidence and a willingness and readiness to listen to what is pleasurable for a partner.

I can attach this source as I feel like parts of it may be relatable to some of the feelings you are having: https://www.scarleteen.com/read/bodies/ ... ze-lowdown. Also would you like to discuss where this desire for "castration" stems from?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic