PMS

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
naurmi008
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

PMS

Unread post by naurmi008 »

is it normal for pms symptoms to change? i've experienced sore breasts as a pms symptom for the past 2 months, but it's far less intense now. aaand i've been feeling super moody this week, i think this might be a pms symptom but maybe it's from other factors (specifically my super hectic life right now 🥲). if me being moody and angry/sad all the time might be a pms symptom, i think i could ask my psychiatrist to prescribe me some medication, but i'm a bit afraid that it might make it worse
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: PMS

Unread post by Jacob »

Hey naurmi,

Just a reminder to stick to this thread: worried?, and the conversation you're having there about your relationship.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
naurmi008
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by naurmi008 »

Hi! i think after all the advice and resources given to me on that thread i can navigate my future choices based on the resources and my feelings. should i just stick to that thread for now and talk about my relationship issues for now? can i post questions on that thread that are unrelated to my relationship issues? sorry, i'm a bit confused!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Naumi: let's circle back to the thread open where Sam has asked you some questions and see where that gets you. I also think that in order to close the door on the pregnancy scares and the conversation about them, you'll need to finish making the kind of plan, with the intention of enacting it, we have been trying to create with you. If that isn't something you want to move forward with, then we can take that from there, perhaps including a limit in the future around any more pregnancy scare talk.

After all of that, then we're open to talking you through more issues or topics, and they can be like this, they don't have to just be about relationships.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic