Loosing virginity and discharge

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Pleasehelp15
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: Englisj
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Female

Loosing virginity and discharge

Unread post by Pleasehelp15 »

:oops: someone please reply to me asap , I lost my virginity on January 20 which was on a Saturday , today's the 25th . So at first it was really painful and it took a while for me to get "comfortable" then he put on a condom and it didn't hurt as much anymore I didn't really bleed as much till we did it again in the morning he did wear a condom again but this time I was bleeding a lot and till today I bleed a bit with some discharge and then next thing you know nothing comes out anymore so I'm worried I'm supposed to get my period today , what should I do
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Loosing virginity and discharge

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pleasehelp15,

While we can't say for certain what caused the bleeding, but given that you describe pain during insertion it's likely that there was a small tear or cut that happened which resulted in bleeding. Contrary to popular belief, bleeding and pain are not what's "supposed" to happen the first time someone has vaginal sex. But they often do happen due to a lack of lubrication or the person not being aroused or being very tense. You can read more about that here: From OW! to WOW! Demystifying Painful Intercourse

Really, at this point all you can do is be patient while you wait for your period. Periods often arrive a few days later or earlier than anticipated, so if you don't get it on the exact day you were expecting that's not immediately cause for concern.
Pleasehelp15

Is there any chance of me being pregnant ? I'm really scared and stressed out I mean we used a condom
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

If you used a condom for the entire time and it didn't break, then you can assume it did its job. If you're having pregnancy fears, we ask that you use this article: The Pregnancy Panic Companion
Pleasehelp15

So is my period gonna come late ..?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

We can't ever predict when someone's menstrual periods will arrive, in any circumstances.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Pleasehelp15

I've also been feeling kinda nauseous I don't know how to describe the feeling
The girl
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She

Unread post by The girl »

Hi Everyone,
I had sex my first sex on the 18th of this month, which came with a lot of pain and bleeding just from inserting the penise in my vagina, which I asked him to remove immediately, I went to the bathroom and blood was dripping everywhere, after like 20-30 minutes it's reduced, and after that I sat on a hot water so the rest of the blood can come out and doing that it started coming out again for about another 30mins then a big clot came out and after I wore a pad I didn't know what to expect again, so we went out to get blood tonic and postinor for me, by then the pain has reduced, so when I got home and the blood on the bad wasn't that much.. So on the 19th there was still blood coming out but at this point I can clearly see through and there was a tear in my vigina... The issue now is the pain has really really reduced but I'm still having having small blood coming out like that of when I'm about to finish my period, but it's kind of slimy, and sometime I get the urge to itch the injury.. I'm I okay I need advice please?
Latha
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, welcome to the boards!

This sounds like something you should seek medical attention about, honestly- it's great that it is hurting less, but a doctor could make sure it heals properly. Try your best not to itch the injury. Do you think you can see a gynecologist or go to urgent care?

It is good that you asked your partner to stop immediately. For future reference, sex really shouldn't hurt like that, and it absolutely shouldn't be causing anything like a tear. You can read more about how to prevent such pain here.

You mentioned that you took postinor- am I right in understanding that that is emergency contraception? If you'd like, we can help you explore birth control options.

(P.S. You've replied to someone else's thread about a different topic- next time, you could make a new thread. )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic