I'm new to masturbation but it's still like weird idk

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Urlocalclown
Awesomeness Quotient: I can cook
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/it
Sexual identity: pansexual

I'm new to masturbation but it's still like weird idk

Unread post by Urlocalclown »

So like I started like Masturbating not to long ago but like actually touching myself grosses me out tbh so I do it like rubbing it but my underwear still on dose that make sense idk I don't like how it actually feels but I can get off to it a little but it goes away quickly and idk what to do I was thinking about getting like a vibrator but I'm broke so idk what I'm asking I just want like advice ig sorry I'm not the best at like typing things and explaining it I hope this makes sense
Willa
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I think I am silly and love making ppl laugh
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual woman

Re: I'm new to masturbation but it's still like weird idk

Unread post by Willa »

Hi Urlocalclown,

The most important thing about masturbation is doing what feels good for you personally. It is a normal part of life and a great way to explore your sexuality in a safe and personal way. When you say that touching yourself grosses you out, is it that it physically is not pleasurable or is it more mentally unpleasant? Keeping underwear on during masturbation is normal, and pleasurable for many people. Making sure you are feeling relaxed and experimenting with different kinds of sensations can be one way to start to understand what feels good and what doesn't.

I am going to include some links here for you to look at that will talk more about masturbation and the different ways people find pleasure. I can also link a source that talks about ways to diy toys as an alternative to buying them.

https://www.scarleteen.com/read/sex-sex ... sturbation
https://www.scarleteen.com/read/sex-sex ... ve-edition
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic