Late period

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
cyprns
Pronouns: She/her

Late period

Unread post by cyprns »

Hi. I had protected sex last April 21 (condom did not had leak or anything it passed the water test) and it’s also not my first time doing the deed and my period usually comes during the first week of the month. Last month my period came on the 4th or 3rd of the month I cannot remember the exact date but today, May 5, my period still hasn’t come. We did some fingering but we make sure his hands are clean and washed so I think we have no risks on that. But, is my period delayed due to a possible pregnancy or other factors? I have been stressed and tired so badly last month if that’s worth noting. I hope I can get a reply asap
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Late period

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Cyprns!

I don't think you have anything to worry about right now. You're correct that there are no risks from fingering, and since you had protected sex, it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Being stressed is worth noting, that can cause a late period all on its own. Give it a few more days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic