Late Period

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Anne Janne
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m diligent
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Ms

Late Period

Unread post by Anne Janne »

Hi! Please help me out.

Im 6 days late. My last contact was when i was on my period. Me and bf rub his pnis on my butt it was just a minute. (We never had an actual intercourse). After that day he traveled to his hometown. Yet, im late for my period. On my 2 day late period and yesterday- we had rub again on butt then he ejaculated outside (at my back) and we make sure he didnt contact with my vagy. Also, im stressed for the whole month.

Also, ive been having pimple on my pubic area and i drink antibiotic one time - could it be a cause? Or

Do you think im preggy? Is that even possible? Im experiencing cramping yet no period and white or watery type of discarge. Helppp
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Late Period

Unread post by KierC »

Hi there Anne Janne,

So, as long as there was no direct contact with ejaculate and your vulva or vagina, as in, your partner did not ejaculate onto your genitals, there is no risk of pregnancy. If it helps, though, sometimes taking a pregnancy test and actually seeing the result can help quell some anxiety. Does that seem doable?

I would say that the pimple and antibiotics are unrelated to the risk of pregnancy or the late period. But, sometimes things like stress can delay a period, so that could be something in play here.

Too, I see in your previous posts that this has been a point of concern for you for a bit. It may help the anxiety to choose sexual activities where you and your boyfriend are aware of and comfortable with the risks involved. We actually have a resource for this too, to help you identify the pregnancy risks of any given activity. https://www.scarleteen.com/read/can-i-g ... r-pass-sti

Too, if you are able to get condoms or a barrier method for your activities, that may help just so you know the ejaculate is contained. Does that make sense? Here’s a primer on barrier methods: https://www.scarleteen.com/read/sexual- ... s-all-time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic