Can the condom rolling up and me pulling it down get her pregnant?

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
brendie
Pronouns: he/him

Can the condom rolling up and me pulling it down get her pregnant?

Unread post by brendie »

Me and my girlfriend has had sex 3 times and on all 3 times the condom has rolled up. we are both really scared that some precum has made its way all the way down to the opening of the condom and somehow leaked inside of her. To be clear i did pull out so no cum has been in the condom. we are just really worried that some of the precum leaked out. should we be worried??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Can the condom rolling up and me pulling it down get her pregnant?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Brendie,

As long as the condom did not break or come off, then you can assume it did its job. Too, since you didn't ejaculate, you can also assume you had the amount of protection offered by withdrawal on top of the amount from the condom. That being said, if the condom keeps doing that, that suggests the kind you're using isn't a great fit and you'll want to try out some other brands to find one that works better for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic