public

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Skater25
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: im a skater
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he

public

Unread post by Skater25 »

How do I stop a boner in public so people won't notice
Emma
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My love of travel and exploration!
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Don't use any :)

Re: public

Unread post by Emma »

Hi Skater, erections can happen pretty randomly and can't be "stopped" (unless it's an erection caused by a certain stimulus that can be removed/stopped). If you're really self-conscious about erections being visible through your bottoms (even though they typically aren't) you could consider wearing tighter underwear, thicker-fabric pants, or a jockstrap if it really drives you nuts. Don't worry though, pretty much everyone with a penis will have a public erection in their lifetime, often for no real reason, and it's not a disaster!
"What happens when people open their hearts? They get better." — Haruki Murakami
Skater25
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: im a skater
Pronouns: he

Unread post by Skater25 »

But most of the time in pe I see this one hot girl's butt and breast and then I get a instant hard boner that is notifiable and I can't hide it
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Skater,

If it's just a bodily reaction there isn't really a whole lot you can do about it... but I understand it can be embarassing anyway! Have other people said anything to you about it, or do you think it's just you who feels worried?
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic