Peeing while masturbating?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Flyaway
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Bisexual with a strong preference for women

Peeing while masturbating?

Unread post by Flyaway »

I have some concerns regarding masturbation. I'm 20 and I've recently started masturbation (I've done it before but now I know how to make it more pleasurable).

A few days ago I was very horny and turned on, so I decided to masturbate at night. Everything was going amazing and after a while, I felt like I was about to explode in pleasure (I'm pretty sure I was about to have an orgasm, because I had never went that far in masturbation), so I relaxed my muscles and then a warm fluid came out and it felt exactly like If i was in the bathroom urinating and no, it wasn't squirt.

After that, I panicked and went to the bathroom and pee came out. Then I went to my room and mattress had been stained so I confirmed that it was, in fact, pee. So, my problem is, how do I prevent it from happening again? I don't want something similar happening the next time and ruin it.
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Peeing while masturbating?

Unread post by Karyn »

Welcome to the boards, Flyaway.

It can definitely be surprising and sometimes stressful when our bodies do something we don't expect, but it does happen sometimes during sex (whether that's masturbation or with a partner), and unexpected fluids are a part of sex. If you don't want this to happen again, one thing you can try is to urinate before you start masturbating, so that your bladder is empty; if this was in fact urine then that should help. Putting a towel down before you start will also prevent any fluids from soaking into your mattress. Too, over time you'll likely notice a pattern in the kinds of stimulation that lead to this kind of response from your body.

However, it's important to note that there is actually very little chemical difference between urine and the ejaculate produced by people with vaginas, so while it might have felt like you were peeing, it's also possible that you ejaculated. Either way, it sounds like you were uncomfortable with this experience: can I ask why you feel like it would ruin masturbation or sex if it happened again? What makes this different than any other kind of fluid bodies produce?
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Flyaway
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Bisexual with a strong preference for women

Unread post by Flyaway »

Thank you so much for replying. Next time I'm going to pee before masturbating so I can feel more relaxed. I think this happened because I drank too much water that day. It felt uncomfortable because it was unexpected and I was afraid to make a mess and then other people would notice, it didn't occur to me that I could put towels on my bed. Also, since it smelled kinda like pee, it turned me off.

After reading your reply, you made me feel more relaxed about this. Thank you :D
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Karyn »

You're very welcome. :)
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic