Anal Sex Risks

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
loveyoruxx
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: eyes
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she her
Sexual identity: bisexual

Anal Sex Risks

Unread post by loveyoruxx »

So I am on the pill and have been for half a year now. Never missed a pill! With vaginal sex we use a condom always but sometimes we do not use a condom with anal sex. Yes I do know that there is risks of STDS and such. But when we were having anal sex, i was trying to put it in and the head of the penis touched my vaginal hole on accident and I immediately moved it. What is the chance of pregnancy or an std?
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Anal Sex Risks

Unread post by Karyn »

You're on the pill, and your partner didn't ejaculate inside your vagina, so you essentially used two methods of birth control (the pill and withdrawal) and the chance of pregnancy is about as low as it's going to get. The real concern here is infection: anal sex is basically the highest risk activity in terms of STIs, but even when both partners are up to date with STI testing and those tests are negative, it's always a good idea to use condoms just because there are bacteria in the rectum that don't really belong anywhere else in the body. (That's why you never want to go from anal sex to vaginal intercourse without stopping to change the condom.)

Is there a reason the two of you don't always use condoms for anal sex?
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
loveyoruxx
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: eyes
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she her
Sexual identity: bisexual

Re: Anal Sex Risks

Unread post by loveyoruxx »

We do not because it feels better for him. I did tell him after this situation that we probably should use it all the time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic