Breasts

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
someoneelse
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm sweet.
Primary language: Portuguese and Engli
Pronouns: Anything.
Sexual identity: Straight

Breasts

Unread post by someoneelse »

Well, my girlfriend is really open about sexual stuff and she has a two-year sexual experience and I'm a virgin. She is really open and she has no trouble on me touching her, but for now we are only comfortable around the boobs, and i have touched and kissed them and that, but I have also tried to look everywhere for tips on how to please her by only using my hands and mouth on her boobs, you know? I know this is subjective, but anything would be a great start to me... i feel like we have fun and that, but i also feel like i dont touch her in that way, i just touch her in the funny way, how can I try to make her feel please without using my genitals at all..? Any kind of tip would be welcome...

Thank you.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Breasts

Unread post by Heather »

She's the one to ask!

Truly, how we find out what a partner enjoys is by asking them, because no one is going to know what they like who isn't them. :) We sure can't know what she likes, but she certainly can.

So, how about you ask her so you can have the answer to this? :D
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
NATUREGIRL
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: RESPECT OF OTHERS
Primary language: ENGLISH
Pronouns: SHE/HER
Sexual identity: GAY / LEZ

Re: Breasts

Unread post by NATUREGIRL »

I totally agree with Heather, every one is different, so there is no right or wrong way to pleasure anyone some girls may like their breasts licked/kissed and their nipples licked/sucked only you GF can tell you what she likes and give her pleasure, hope things work out for you both.
x
***** SMOOTH IS BEST *****

***** BE NAKED BE FREE *****

***** ALWAYS RESPECT OTHERS *****

***** 16yo GAY / LEZ GIRL, TAKE CARE EVERYONE XX *****
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic