i think something’s wrong with my clit

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
tulipsspells
Awesomeness Quotient: my personality?
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight but also questioning

i think something’s wrong with my clit

Unread post by tulipsspells »

:cry: :cry: so basically it all started like 3 weeks ago, i was watching a movie and i felt this itch down there so i scratched it. i did scratch it a bit roughly and after i was done i found that it was so uncomfortable to sit so i got up and decided to check it out. my clit was huge and extremely swollen, i was so scared. i decided to leave it alone and take meds and luckily the swelling went down the next day but, it’s been hurting since. i feel these pains at random times and it’s so uncomfortable to sit. it also hurts a lot when i get aroused. and i notice that my clit gets swollen but then it also shrinks very small.and even wearing underwear irritates it by the rubbing. i don’t know what to do or what’s wrong. please help.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: i think something’s wrong with my clit

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi tulipsspells,

Ouch, that sounds super-uncomfortable! If this has been going on for three weeks and you're still experiencing pain and irritation, then it's time for you to check in with a healthcare provider to see what's going on and hopefully get it treated. Do you know how to access that kind of healthcare?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic