im unable to finger myself. i dont know what im doing wrong!!

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
rawrinku
Awesomeness Quotient: my smile :3
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: bisexual

im unable to finger myself. i dont know what im doing wrong!!

Unread post by rawrinku »

hello, im 15 years old and i've never been able to finger myself. No matter how aroused i am i cant ever get my entire finger in. i feel extreme sexual frustration over this and i always end up crying because i am unable to do it. im unsure if its because im nervous, or if its something else entirely. whenever i try to stick one finger in, it feels tight all around it. and when i try to push it deeper it feels painful and uncomfortable. iif anyone has some comfort / advice they could give me that would be great. i appreciate anything☹️☹️💗💗
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: im unable to finger myself. i dont know what im doing wrong!!

Unread post by Latha »

Hello Rawrinku- welcome to the boards!

I'm sorry this is so frustrating! While there isn't a simple, straightforward set of instructions I can give you that will fix this issue, rest assured that it is possible. Patience and some trial and error should help.

Being nervous is indeed something that could be contributing to that feeling of tightness, making fingering uncomfortable. This is because the vaginal canal relaxes when you're relaxed and aroused. So, this could be a good starting point for you. What do you think you can do to create a relaxing atmosphere/feel more relaxed? Are you already aroused when you try to finger yourself?

Some advice: if you start feeling pain or discomfort, don't push past that- slow down and take your time. You can always try again at a later time, but it shouldn't hurt like that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic