bruise on butt

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
iloveeveryone
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: being "emotional"
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: heterosexual

bruise on butt

Unread post by iloveeveryone »

*mentions of blood*

Heyy!

For a long time (years) I've had this area between my buttocks, right on top of the butt crack which hurts when pressure is applied.

Recently (for the last 10 days) there's been very slight bleeding in my underwear (but not in poop, and there's no pain) from my butt, but I don't know where it's coming from. First I thought it was from that bruise thing, but now I don't think so.

I guess I should be telling my parents and go get a doctor's appointment for it? :( :oops:

It's just so embarrassing, I don't know how to bring it up! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, do you have any ideas on what the reason could be for that hurts-with-pressure area above my butt that's been there for years but hasn't healed?

Thanks so much!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3
Logan W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I play roller derby and love to skate outside!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: Lesbian, queer, demiromantic

Re: bruise on butt

Unread post by Logan W »

Hi iloveeveryone,

My first recommendation is to make a doctor's appointment, especially if you're bleeding. I can't diagnose you but is it possible that you at one point fell and hurt that area? I once slightly fractured my tailbone and it's always felt a little tender and it's been years.

I understand you feel embarrassed about bringing it up but I think that just stating the facts could be helpful. Can I ask what is giving you pause?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic