Do I have ED?? Help!!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
mjones
Awesomeness Quotient: hair
Primary language: english
Pronouns: no
Sexual identity: straight

Do I have ED?? Help!!

Unread post by mjones »

So let me break it down for you...my freshman year of high school I was 15 and had a girlfriend that I hung out with every weekend. We either ****** or she sucked my dick and I could easily last at least 20 minutes. I dated her and this continued until the beginning of my sophomore year when I just turned 16. We broke up and I didn t have another girl so I was left to masturbate a lot. I d say on average 2 times a day but I still masturbated almost, if not as much when with my previous girlfriend. I then hooked up with a girl mid summer going into my junior year. (Almost 17) She sucked my dick but I only lasted like 2 minutes. Ever since then whenever she sucks my dick I *** within 2 minutes except for once when I was drunk and once when I got road head. On top of that, whenever I get on top of her to **** her my penis immediately gets soft and I can t put it in. At first I didn t think much of it but it has happened multiple times and the more that it s happened the more I think about it and it upsets me. I don t know what is wrong or what to do. I just want to fix it and be able to give my girl some dick like I used to. Thank you!!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Do I have ED?? Help!!

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi mjones,

With erections, especially in younger people, issues are usually a result of nerves or similar. That's tricky because it can create this self-perpetuating loop where you're anxious about being able to get and erection which makes it harder to get, which makes you more anxious. We have a great piece about what to do in those situations here: ED: Why You Don't Have to Get So Down About Not Getting It Up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic