Just a Clarification

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
celica2003
not a newbie
Primary language: American English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Just a Clarification

Unread post by celica2003 »

Hey guys,
I know I asked a question similar to this a while back, but I just wanted to clarify something. I had asked in the past if your vaginal discharge can vary even while you are on the pill, which you had said yes to. I have read your Honorably Discharged article (Which is super helpful! :D ) and I do know what that fertile, ovulation discharge looks like. I know I am not supposed to ovulate at all on the pill as long I a take it correctly and don't take medications that will interfere with it. So just to clarify, if I do have one day where my discharge is clear and thin on the pill (which is happens rarely, but is unlike what it normally looks like during my pill cycle) I can assume it has absolutely nothing to do with pill failure? I know exercise and arousal can also do this but neither one had occurred before I noticed this. Thanks so much in advance. I am so sorry to kind of re-phrase something I have asked in the past.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Just a Clarification

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Celica,

Yep, you're understanding correctly :)
celica2003
not a newbie