Question!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Rings230

Question!

Unread post by Rings230 »

My boyfriend ejaculated on the side of my vagina can I possibly get pregnant?
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Question!

Unread post by Karyn »

Hi Rings. Pregnancy is possible any time there is direct contact between a penis and a vulva (the vagina is the inside part of the genitals), or when semen comes in direct contact with the vulva. So yes, it does sound like there was a pregnancy risk here. This article gives you the next steps to take: The Pregnancy Panic Companion
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Rings230

Unread post by Rings230 »

So he ejaculated outside of my vagina and the cum was in between my leg and the top part of the vagina. It can get me pregnant?..
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Karyn »

I wasn't there, so only you can know for sure whether any semen got onto your vulva: if it did, then yes, there is a risk of pregnancy. If it was only on your leg, though, then that does not pose a pregnancy risk.

Have you seen this piece? It might help clear things up for you a bit more: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

It would also help me understand what happened if you could take a look at our anatomy piece, and describe in a little bit more detail where your partner ejaculated: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic