Am I normal???

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
mintsx

Am I normal???

Unread post by mintsx »

Lately I have been so confused about my vagina. I always thought the vaginal canal opening would be a decent size but when I got a hand mirror to look for mine I pretty much mistaked it for my urethra the first time. I just never thought the vaginal opening would be so small, mine doesn't even look like I would be able to stick a finger into it :shock: and I haven't ever tried tampons either. Are most girls like this or is mine just abnormal? Also I have been cramping as if Im gonna get my period however I am now 3 days late and it just feels really wet down there and I feel like I'm urinating often today is this something that others experience too? and do girls usually feel more drier when they're about to get their period or the opposite?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Am I normal???

Unread post by Heather »

The vaginal opening, for everyone, is closed when nothing is inside of it. So that opening will always look small. No worries! :)

As well, how dry or wet you are at any given time varies on a host of factors, and there's no need to be concerned about those variations.

Have you already poked around in the Bodies area of the main site? If not, sounds like that would be of benefit to you.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic