Early period after having sex, what could this mean?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Flush
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Flush
Sexual identity: Male

Early period after having sex, what could this mean?

Unread post by Flush »

Me and my GF had our first sex on Sunday, it was during the mid of her menstrual cycle. The first time I was pretty sure that I did not ejaculated in her vagina, we did not finished it and I masturbated and ejaculated after that in bathroom, I washed my penis and took a bath and peed. About 2 or 3 hours later we had sex again and I did not ejaculate in her vagina as well. Few days later on Saturday, we had sex again and this time I did not ejaculate in her vagina as well, but in the midst of having sex I pulled out my penis and saw there's a white creamy liquid on my penis and I'm not sure was it my semen or was is her vaginal discharge, so we quickly stopped it. Then the next day Sunday, my GF told me that her period came and that is like 2 weeks early, and I've read about it that it might be one of the sign of early pregnancy, I really need someone to tell me is she pregnant or what and what are the chances.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Early period after having sex, what could this mean?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Flush,

The only way for her to know she is pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. I think you (and she, if she wants to) need to give this a read:
The Pregnancy Panic Companion

Since it sounds like you're only using pulling out as your method of birth control, have you considered a more reliable method, such as condoms? That would help lower the risk of pregnancy considerably.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic