Fingering

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jasscales
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Fingering

Unread post by Jasscales »

Hi I’m 16 female and as most girls are interested in pleasure and I’ve tried vibrators and fingering myself, but none of it feels good and I don’t know why? to be honest. I get times where I’m aroused and what. but it’s like nothing feels good in my vagina and yeah I’m a virgin but I’m kinda concerned that I might never get pleasure for it. 🙁
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Fingering

Unread post by KierC »

Hi Jasscales, and welcome to the boards!

When you say none of it feels good, is it a painful feeling? Numb? Just not pleasurable? There’s a few things I can recommend but I want to make sure I’m understanding what you’re experiencing first!
Jasscales
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by Jasscales »

I wouldn’t say it’s painful, it’s just like I have my fingers in and it’s not a pleasure feeling.I can feel them but I’m not getting a feeling of pleasure. I’ve also never masturbated before witch is something I’d love to experience. but definitely not going happen with what I’ve experienced.
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Jasscales!

Don't worry, it is definitely possible for you to experience pleasure from masturbation. These sorts of difficulties are fairly common, and are usually resolvable with some time and trial and error.

I have two more questions: Do you usually feel lubricated when you try to masturbate? Also, what goes on in your head when you try- do you feel focused and aroused in your mind as well/ do you have some fantasy in mind?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic