Itchy Penis, but no STD/STI's

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
LowSea7204
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm calm
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Itchy Penis, but no STD/STI's

Unread post by LowSea7204 »

Hello,

I am trying to figure out a sexual health issue I have been having with my girlfriend. We had unprotected sex for the first time in January 2024. A few days later the head of my penis became itchy and had little red specs/dots on it. Naturally I went to the doctor and they gave me a mild steroid cream which helped. They also did a full STD/STI test and the results came back negative. Since then, my girlfriend and I have tried oral only or sexual intercourse only to try and isolate what is triggering this recurring issue. Sometimes my penis head is triggered and it becomes itchy with red dots after intercourse and sometimes it does not. I've noticed the same issue when she performs oral on me. For the life of me, I have tried to isolate the trigger points with no success. She's not rough and has been tested and there is no yeast infection to the best of her knowledge so we're both stumped and need advice.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Itchy Penis, but no STD/STI's

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi LowSea7204,

When you went to the doctor and got the steroid cream, did they give you any information on what they thought the cause might be? Too, have the two of you tried to see if using a condom makes this reaction more or less likely?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic