Precum on hands

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
slayerase
Pronouns: he/him

Precum on hands

Unread post by slayerase »

Hi, im kinda new here and i did something that i should not be doing.

The case: so my gf and i were heated so we made out yesterday. In the session, she gave me a handjob where the precum got into her hands. After she gave me a handjob with precum on her hands, she started to rub her vagina with her underwear on.

Is she pregnant either she wear the underwear or not because of the precum on her hands and rubbing it to her vagina? Can you tell me why? The internet confused me so bad that it makes me dizzy and anxious. From this website its stated the sperm are fragile.

Im so sorry if this question makes you feel angry
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Precum on hands

Unread post by Andy »

Hi there and welcome to the boards!

Your question is perfectly okay (and if you check the boards history you will find you are not the only person asking this).
You are right, sperm cells are fragile and wouldn’t be able to survive transfer from the penis, to the hands and then to the underwear, let alone get through it. So there is no pregnancy risk in this situation. Does that makes sense?

I totally get feeling overwhelmed after searching for an answer on the internet, if you would find it helpful to have just one source to learn how pregnancy can and cannot happen for future instances, our content here is medically accurate and frequently checked. This article could be a good starting place for you: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
'The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42'
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
slayerase
Pronouns: he/him

Unread post by slayerase »

Thankyou for the quick response and making me sure about it. I’ve been reading some articles related to the case here and it helps me. Have a wonderful day :) !
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Andy »

I’m glad to hear that!
'The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42'
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic