Erogenous Zones

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Shamed
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My kindness
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Erogenous Zones

Unread post by Shamed »

I actually have another couple of quick questions, if that's okay. I hope I'm not asking too many! These questions are more out of curiosity, though, than anything else.

The soles of my feet are a huge erogenous zone for me. I mean majorly. They are very, very sensitive when I'm sexually aroused, and I get tremendous pleasure from caressing them while I masturbate to the point that it can make me orgasm. Is this common?

Also, my glans gets quite swollen and turns a darker shade of purple whenever I'm masturbating and getting close to orgasm. I know this is normal. But is it common to get a rush of sexual excitement when I see my glans do this? At times this rush can push me over the edge and make me start to orgasm almost immediately. Just curious.
Shamed
not a newbie

Re: Erogenous Zones

Unread post by Shamed »

I'm sorry, I know this was probably a silly question. I just get curious about these kind of things sometimes and thought I would ask. Sorry to take up more of your time!
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Andy »

Hi again, FullOfQuestions!

It’s okay to ask questions like this here and not getting an answer immediately doesn’t mean there is something wrong with it. Our staff and volunteers have a limited capacity for the scope of services we provide, so sometimes you have to wait some time before someone gets to answering your question.

The soles of our feet can be pretty sensitive as there are a lot of nerve endings (because we need to feel the surface under them when walking to be able to move around safely). This sensitivity combined with the fact that people’s sexualities are very varied can definitely mean it’s not unusual for people to find masturbating on them pleasurable. But, and the same goes for your question around glands, it’s often complicated to find hard reliable data around people’s sexual behaviours to determine how common or uncommon a certain thing is. And while I get the curiosity, it’s usually better not to dwell on that too much because what actually matters is what feels good to you and not what other people are doing or not. Does that make sense?
'The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42'
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Shamed
not a newbie

Unread post by Shamed »

It does! I was mostly just curious, but you're right. It only matters that these things feel good for me. And I'm learning to just be glad for them and all the other ways my body can feel good. Thank you, Andy! :)
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Andy »

Glad I could help!
'The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42'
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic