what on earth is going on why do I need to piss when im aroused

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
shoelaces99
Primary language: english
Pronouns: I use all pronouns, but prefer he/him :)
Sexual identity: complicated as hell, arbosexual is the closest.

what on earth is going on why do I need to piss when im aroused

Unread post by shoelaces99 »

whenever I "masturbate" usually no fingers, just rubbing my thighs together or humping something without any real goal since I haven't ever managed to orgasm and don't believe sex is only about that. (I mean id like to be able to, that would be nice but thats a topic for another time) I end up needing to pee really badly even if I didn't before. is that just what arousal feels like? anyways I usually head to the bathroom and pee because the times I didn't I've ended up pissing myself and had to change, and you may be thinking: so you're squirting then? thats what I would think to but it doesn't feel good, or like anything at all besides pissing myself. do I have some kind of subconscious piss kink?? no hate to people who are into that its just never really been my style, thinking about it doesn't do much for me, if anything its a turn off. I know that afab people can get wet when aroused but I know what that feels like and it's not just straight up "I need to piss." am I having orgasms and not realising it? do I lack the ability? what on earth is going on I am very very confused if you cant tell, thanks.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: what on earth is going on why do I need to piss when im aroused

Unread post by Heather »

Hi there.

Chances are good that if you didn't urinate before masturbation, it's just because once we start engaging the muscles of that area, it tends to also stimulate the bladder and thus, often will create a need to pee.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic