False information ?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Bricke211
Pronouns: She/her

False information ?

Unread post by Bricke211 »

Hi, im kinda here. I got this website from quora.

Last 2 weeks ago, i got engaged dry hump with my boyfriend. I got worried so i look to the internet to see whether i got pregnant from dry humping or no. I’ve seen some topic around this in this board that no matter how wet my bf and i, i cant get pregnant even though he ejaculated is that true?

But when i looked to this page https://www.allohealth.care/healthfeed/ ... ry-humping it says its medically checked and i can get pregnant from doing it

Im so confused and im freaking out right now. I just hope that the link i sent is not true
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: False information ?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Bricke211,

We ask that users not ask us to explain why other resources give the answers they do, since we're not part of them and can't know their editorial and fact checking processes. All I can tell you is that we base on our answers on the most current understandings of how pregnancy does, and does not happen.

So, if there was one or more layer of clothing present when you two did this, then there is not a risk of pregnancy, as sperm cannot get through clothing in a way that would allow them to still pose a risk of co-creating a pregnancy.
Bricke211
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by Bricke211 »

Thankyou and sorry if i broke the rules
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer