Possible to be pregnant from fingering?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
thisisplore
Pronouns: he/him

Possible to be pregnant from fingering?

Unread post by thisisplore »

Hi, me and my girlfriend are both virgins and we've had two sexual encounters. One was around 12/26 and it was only me fingering her. This was after her period ended on 12/20. Then, we met again on 1/7 where we gave each other oral and I fingered her, but I never came nor was there any visible precum. The last time I ejaculated was the day before, well more than 24 hours with intermittent urinations between then and the fingering. I have never personally seen myself ever produce precum, so I do not know if it was there. Between the two, she said that there was some spotting, but she thinks its because of the way I fingered her. I was not initially scared, but as of today, she's 7 days late from her period. Do I need to be worried? I feel like I'm stressing endlessly and checking message boards obsessively.
Willa
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I think I am silly and love making ppl laugh
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual woman

Re: Possible to be pregnant from fingering?

Unread post by Willa »

Hi Thisisplore, Welcome to the Boards

There is no risk of pregnancy in this scenario. Sperm cells are very fragile and can not survive the trip from the penis to the hand to the vagina. The only time there is a risk for pregnancy is when there is direct contact between genitals or direct contact of ejaculate with the vulva or vaginal opening. You can learn more about this with the resource: https://www.scarleteen.com/blog/patrici ... perm_cells

Did you ask what she meant when she said that the spotting was because of the way you fingered her? It is important to check in with our partners that we are not doing things that are uncomfortable or painful for them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic