Ive never been in a relationship

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
qDIMANq
Awesomeness Quotient: qDIMANq
Pronouns: he

Ive never been in a relationship

Unread post by qDIMANq »

Its so scary for me at the minute as I'm currently 25 and I've never been in a relationship before. I feel so lonely at times and i feel like I'm not liked as I've tried so many things so as dating apps and such and i just feel that I'm going to be alone forever. I have been having issues with my mental health, such as anxiety and depression, and I feel like its getting in my way.
If i do find a partner, I'm going to feel so anxious as I'm not sure what to do in a relationship or if it gets intimidate, Im going to feel embarrassed that I've never had sex before. It feels like its never going to happen as i don't drink or smoke but also listen to rock/metal music which i find that a lot of people are not interested in. People these days expect to go clubbing or going to parties but that's not me and i find it very difficult to find someone who has similar interests to me especially when im socially awkward in large groups of people.
Im probably only doing this post just to hear some thoughts and admit that im struggling and i feel that ive been pressured by time.
Thanks for reading this!
Cam sites often have special events and competitions that add to the excitement and entertainment: Sex Cam :mrgreen: Sex Chat :roll: Live Sex
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Ive never been in a relationship

Unread post by Andy »

Hi qDIMANq,

We are happy to talk about this with you, and some of what you shared is quite relatable to me so if that would be helpful for you, I can talk about my experiences with this as well. But before we get to it, could you please clarify what is your actual age? There is a discrepancy between what you said in your post and what’s in your profile.
'The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42'
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic