Abdominal pain/fatigue after anal masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
needsomehelp
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: gay

Abdominal pain/fatigue after anal masturbation

Unread post by needsomehelp »

Hey! I'm an amab nonbinary person, and was using a prostate massager for the first time. However, only about a minute after I inserted it, I got pretty bad abdominal pain and fatigue. The abdominal pain was more like a stomach-ache than anything, and I had to stop pretty quickly cause it felt like I was gonna puke or pass out.

My question is, what is this caused by and how can I prevent it?

I want to add that I had previously been using a dildo that was longer and larger than the massager, and had no problems with that. However, the massager is curved while the dildo isn't. I also did not turn the massager on at all during this.

Any help or advice would be awesome, thanks :)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Abdominal pain/fatigue after anal masturbation

Unread post by Heather »

It may just be that the muscles that activity can stimulate — like those of your abdomen — were reacting to the specific stimulus of this toy and it was new.

I’d be observant to try and get this answered for yourself: is it happening more than once? What else is also in play when it happens besides the toy? Does changing up angles help? Any other adjustments? Is this pain happening any times besides with this toy?

I think unless it’s a pattern, it’s going to be hard to know exactly what this is about.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic