Period or implantation blood?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
hillosash
not a newbie
Pronouns: He/him

Period or implantation blood?

Unread post by hillosash »

Hi, sorry for posting another questions. My gf and i did another dryhump session again we were soaking wet because of my precum and hers. I read that u can get implantation blood by doing that(?) and the range is to occur is after 10 to 14 days after we did that. She in still 13th day for the chance the implantation to occur but yesterday (13th day) she got bleeding.

I dont know whether is she in her period or implantation bleeding?

And is it normal to have her period from 35-40 days to suddenly became 30 days?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Period or implantation blood?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi hillosash,

So, in order for implantation bleeding to occur, there has to be a pregnancy risk that's lead to a fertilized egg implanting into the wall of the uterus. As we discussed in your previous thread, dry humping with clothes on does not pose a pregnancy risk, no matter how much moisture is present.

And yes, it's common for there to be variation in someone's period from time to time, as bodies are not machines and menstrual cycles can be influenced by a bunch of different factors.

I think at this point, it's time to have a conversation with your girlfriend about needing to not engage in dry humping anymore, as it's clearly setting off your anxiety. Do you feel like you know how to have that conversation with her?
hillosash
not a newbie

So its period that my gf had?

We have stopped our activity since i talked about it because i feel so uneasy and worrying too much.
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I can't say for certain what the bleeding is, since I'm not a healthcare provider there talking to her. But if it looks and feels like her periods generally do, then you can assume it's her period.
hillosash
not a newbie

She said its her normal period, i dont need to worry do i?
Nadine E.

Unread post by Nadine E. »

Hi hillsash - Since she's confirmed that it's her regular period, there's no need to worry. And it sounds like a good call that you've decided to take a step back from sexual activity for now since it's been causing you to worry so much.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic