Pregnancy

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Gotseveranxiety
Pronouns: He him

Pregnancy

Unread post by Gotseveranxiety »

Hello i am in a pregnancy scare and ill cut straight to the point we were getting freaky i came in her mouth she swallowed it whole and then drank water we frenched kissed and i drank some water i went down on her trying to get my tongue inside her(my tongue is like an inch or something if i stretching it out) she said it hurts after 5 seconds and stopped

She felt numerous types of symptoms such as
-bloating
-headaches
-she couldn’t sleep
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Pregnancy

Unread post by Heather »

Hi there.

So, this kind of indirect contact with semen isn’t a way pregnancy can happen. Sperm cells are actually very delicate, so get busted with contact like this, and seminal fluid is also needed to counteract the acidic nature of the vagina.

As well, the things she’s feeling aren’t even associated with pregnancy. Those are common things anyone can experience for many reasons.

If you both aren’t clear on how pregnancy happens, this piece can fill you in: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodi ... production

Do know, though, that unprotected oral sex is a way that infections can spread. So if either of you has ever had other partners and you haven’t been recently tested for STIs, you might want to do that before you engage in oral sex without barriers again.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic