Is my body alright

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Tanc
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Is my body alright

Unread post by Tanc »

So I and a group of friends were playing truth or dare last week and it got pretty steamy and I was dared to spend an hour in a different room with some other girl so we did that. After some 10mins in the room she started to slide her hand in my pants and touch my penis and I let her continue. She rubbed my penis and made it erect so I removed my pants ad she was about to give a hand job. Then as she saw my penis size she declined doing so. I know it's small but what if this happens in future relationships too??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Is my body alright

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Tanc,

I'm sorry that this person reacted in that way. Sadly, some people still carry around a lot of misconceptions about the average penis size and the degree to which size actually matters to pleasure (the short answer is: it doesn't really).

I linked a piece in my other answer to you that goes into all that in more detail. But in terms of those worries about the future, I will say that someone who is a good partner for you is going to be someone who is excited to be with you and excited about your body, not someone who sees the size of one body part as some kind of dealbreaker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic