Problems with masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Tanc
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Problems with masturbation

Unread post by Tanc »

I'm 16 and I masturbate like 2 times a day and I don't know if that's harmful and each day the first time I usually ejaculate a good amount but the second time it's way less. Is this normal?? And also my penis is just 4.5 inches long and I'm worried about it too....
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Problems with masturbation

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Tanc,

How often people masturbate varies a lot, not only from person to person but for an individual person throughout their lives. And as long as it's not causing you physical discomfort or leading to you neglecting other important things in your life like school or relationships, then frequent masturbation isn't cause for concern.

As for the difference in amount of ejaculate, sometimes that might just be because how much a person ejaculates varies from instance to instance. Additionally, some research shows that if someone ejaculates twice in a relatively short period of time, their tends to be less ejaculate that second time.

With those concerns about penis size, I would give this piece a read to get some perspective on what the average size actually is, and how little size actually matters to a partner: Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown
Tanc
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Unread post by Tanc »

Thanks a lot! This helped me solve a lot of problems....
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome, I'm glad it helped!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic