diy sex toys

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
lorelailuv
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My kindness and sense of humour
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

diy sex toys

Unread post by lorelailuv »

I want to buy sex toys from an online sex shop but I'm too worried about my parents finding out about it, especially because I can't buy something else to cover it up like I did when I bought my other 2 sex toys on amazon (and I can't use either of those anymore which is why I'm looking for new ones). So I did some research and found some other things at home I could use as toys, but I keep reading that you should put a condom over them before you use them. There's no way I could get condoms because of my parents and all, so I was wondering if it's safe to use a zip lock bag instead? Will it break or is it unsanitary?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: diy sex toys

Unread post by Heather »

I would not use a ziploc bag as a barrier. They both don’t offer the kind of real barrier from pathogens condoms do, and they also aren’t a soft enough material to not cause abrasions.

You can get condoms through places like Amazon just like toys, though!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic