I can't seem to fit more than two fingers inside of me, and if i try it hurts.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
cocomint
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm multitalented, and quite intelligent.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

I can't seem to fit more than two fingers inside of me, and if i try it hurts.

Unread post by cocomint »

I'm 14 years old and i've started to masturbate over the last while, and i've tried putting fingers inside of myself but every time I try, I can only fit two or else it hurts because it won't fit. I'm worried for the future, that it will hurt if I ever have penetrative sex. I don't know how do build up into fitting more inside of me, and I need some advice. Also, I'm looking to improve on pleasing myself through touching, because I haven't been exactly close to orgasming when I do, more so just little on and off feelings of pleasure, but nothing as intense as I want it to be. I've tried touching around my clit area, and it feels good, but sometimes it feels too much.

I know I'm still young, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Looking forward to a reply.
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: I can't seem to fit more than two fingers inside of me, and if i try it hurts.

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Cocomint- welcome to the boards!

You are young, but it isn't too early to start exploring masturbation. Of course, it can take some time and experimentation to gain a sense of how your body works and what will feel pleasurable, but I think it is great that you are asking these questions. Difficulties with penetration are fairly common, especially when you have just started masturbating. Don't worry, this probably won't last.

If I may ask, are you already feeling very aroused, relaxed, and lubricated when you try to put your fingers in? Those are very important, and more lube is rarely a bad thing.

If touching your clit directly feels like too much, perhaps you could try touching yourself over your clothes or taking a break from touching yourself there when it gets too much. Remember that pleasure is a whole-body experience- touching yourself in other places can let you continue to feel pleasure while giving yourself a break.

Here are two articles of ours that might be helpful:
Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation This one is quite comprehensive, and it has a section on different ways you can masturbate. That might give you some ideas on how to experiment.
How to Approach Sexual Fantasy and Desire on Your Own Terms

Let us know if you have any questions!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic