Dry Humping Situation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Day Dreamer
Awesomeness Quotient: Anxious as hell
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him

Dry Humping Situation

Unread post by Day Dreamer »

Hello,

Me and my girlfriend dry humped on her 8th day of the circle. both of us were fully clothed. I had trousers and underwear, she had denim and underwear. I cant be sure wheather I ejaculated or not as I remember forcing my self to stop when I felt like climaxing. But there was a wet spot on my trousers (like 1 cm ). So this may be the stupidest question, But is there any chance of pregnancy? My only concerns are I cant be sure the wet spot was cased by precum or semen. If it is semen is there any chance of pregnancy?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Dry Humping Situation

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Day Dreamer,

Dry humping does not pose a chance of pregnancy, even if there are fluids present. The main reason for this is that clothing is just too much of a barrier for sperm to get through.
Day Dreamer

Hi Sam W,

Thank you for your answer. I feel much relieved now. Small clarification though, from what I have read online they often use the term "very unlikely". This bugs me as hell as I'm suffering from GAD. So out of 100 what are the odds of getting pregnant in the situation I described. Sorry If I'm asking the same thing again.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I can't say why those other sources say what they do, only that the information we offer is based on the most current understandings of how pregnancy can, and cannot, occur. The odds of getting pregnant in the situation you describe are zero; however, if you're dealing with GAD and this seems to be setting it off, I'd recommend taking a step back from any sexual behavior for the time being.
Day Dreamer

Hi Sam W,

Thank you for your valuable answers. Certainly I think that is a good idea to take a break. Again thank you for your support it means a lot as in my country it is veey hard ans expensive to seek support in su h cases.☺
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic