fingering

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
cursedc4t
Awesomeness Quotient: eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: female

fingering

Unread post by cursedc4t »

I have never fingered myself or masturbated and my boyfriend fingered me today, it hurt a bit, I don't know if he did it right and if i liked it.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: fingering

Unread post by Heather »

Hi there, and welcome to the boards.

So, there's no one "right" way for anyone to do any sexual activity, whether someone is using their hands with another person's genitals or doing something else. There's only what does and doesn't feel good to the people involved, and how responsive everyone is to that.

To respond to someone not feeling good, and even having pain, and ideally then find things that feel good instead, the other person has to be told. Communicating with each other is how we learn how to do things with each other in ways that feels good, or, if and when we find someone we just don't like no matter what, we know to not do that thing and do something else.

Were you able to tell your boyfriend during this how you were feeling?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic